This fifa was a downgrade

djmikeygee
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
back to the FIFA 14 days. Let me list a few things that are aggravating me and maybe you.

- time scripting goals: when you or your opponent can only score on a certain minute in the game( 45th/90th etc.......) Yes this was always in the game, but its much stronger and much more noticeable this year.

- attackers are not making correct runs or making no runs at all

- defensive AI is way too high still, i can barely score a goal and same with majority of people who play against me and i notice most of my games always end at 1-0

- my Insigne that has 89 dribbling can't make a proper turn

- gameplay seems different everyday

- their must be some sort of Parachute on the back of my Dybala

- scripting and momentum is way way too high and maybe at it's highest ever.

- shooting is horrible, especially when 1 on 1 with a keeper because i can take one shot that goes in and then take the same shot in the same position it the ball seems to go wide. This is also when time scripting goals come into play

- kicking around the back when your opponent is 1 goal is up seems to be back, never had an issue with it last year

I honestly don't think it's psychological anymore, i really think EA love taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and trolling their customers because of all the abuse they get on social media. I hope some of these issues get addressed and fixed. In the meantime i'll stick to playing GTA until this game is fixed, running my car into the wall a bunch of times seems much less stressful and funner than this game ATM.

Comments

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016
    They need to nerf auto defending and PTB this year, it's game breaking for many people, the only way to win consistently this year is through counterattacking (that's why you're screwed when you're losing, they simply refuse to attack anymore) .
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    They need to...

remove custom tactics, player intructions should be all you need.

Fix mentality. Defensive still leaves you 4 v 2 on counters at times WTF? No wonder everyone is going PTB.

Adjust PTB so that it is basically NULL for attacking or just remove it.
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    Or do people just need to adapt and improve?
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016

I would argue you are both a little bit correct. Why does it have to be one or the other, people could play better and the game could have more quality and consistency. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move

I would argue you are both a little bit correct. Why does it have to be one or the other, people could play better and the game could have more quality and consistency. Those things are mutually exclusive.

The only people saying it's a downgrade are those who can't exploit cheap tactics anymore or those who fail to adapt.

Yes there are problems with fifa 17 but it's still much better than fifa 16. I think as more patches are applied that we will see better improvements this year.

I'm awful at this game still but it's still better than fifa 16...by miles.
  • djmikeygee
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I would argue you are both a little bit correct. Why does it have to be one or the other, people could play better and the game could have more quality and consistency. Those things are mutually exclusive.

The only people saying it's a downgrade are those who can't exploit cheap tactics anymore or those who fail to adapt.

Yes there are problems with fifa 17 but it's still much better than fifa 16. I think as more patches are applied that we will see better improvements this year.

I'm awful at this game still but it's still better than fifa 16...by miles.

You can also say that people who think it's better than FIFA 16 had a hard time with FIFA 16. It goes both ways. Both games had their flaws, i agree maybe i am still adapting to FIFA 17, but my god everything feels sooooooooooo sluggish and slow.
  • You drunk?
  • Leos215
    606 posts Sunday League Hero
    I honestly feel this is the best Fifa in years, but Ive hardly touched it because Im so burnt out of playing since 12.