back to the FIFA 14 days. Let me list a few things that are aggravating me and maybe you.
- time scripting goals: when you or your opponent can only score on a certain minute in the game( 45th/90th etc.......) Yes this was always in the game, but its much stronger and much more noticeable this year.
- attackers are not making correct runs or making no runs at all
- defensive AI is way too high still, i can barely score a goal and same with majority of people who play against me and i notice most of my games always end at 1-0
- my Insigne that has 89 dribbling can't make a proper turn
- gameplay seems different everyday
- their must be some sort of Parachute on the back of my Dybala
- scripting and momentum is way way too high and maybe at it's highest ever.
- shooting is horrible, especially when 1 on 1 with a keeper because i can take one shot that goes in and then take the same shot in the same position it the ball seems to go wide. This is also when time scripting goals come into play
- kicking around the back when your opponent is 1 goal is up seems to be back, never had an issue with it last year
I honestly don't think it's psychological anymore, i really think EA love taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and trolling their customers because of all the abuse they get on social media. I hope some of these issues get addressed and fixed. In the meantime i'll stick to playing GTA until this game is fixed, running my car into the wall a bunch of times seems much less stressful and funner than this game ATM.