Boring 4-3-2-1

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
Right i have completed 3 consectives seasons in divison 1, have just missed out on winning it, but seriously every opponment is 4-3-2-1 park the bus, how can anyone get any enjoyment playing this sweaty formation

Comments

• corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game designed for kids and poor ppl.
  • Lukester99x
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play the 4321 and i dont park the bus. i hate defending all game and try to play quick attacking football, sometimes i play around the midfield a little if the guy is defensive. this formation is defiantly not about parking the bus also you are in division 1 what would you expect lol its just like FUT champs
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's every formation mate. It's a shameless middle finger to football. It's the equivalent of a boxer going in to the ring with the sole intention of clinching and wasting time from the first round. The worst part is they think it's OK to play like that, no dignity and no shame. Embarrassing really
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2016
    Loving the 4321 atm, plays amazing when you don't PTB, so many chances created and options to shoot with. I never go on PTB, usually stay one balanced most of the game
  • Pogback
    It's every formation mate. It's a shameless middle finger to football. It's the equivalent of a boxer going in to the ring with the sole intention of clinching and wasting time from the first round. The worst part is they think it's OK to play like that, no dignity and no shame. Embarrassing really

It is matey what enjoyment do they actually get out of it
  • Pogback
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Loving the 4321 atm, plays amazing when you don't PTB, so many chances created and options to shoot with

I have no problems with it when you actually want to play football its the people that go on ultra defensive or mess with custome tactic, but tbh that is what this formation is set up for for people that struggle to play
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Pogback wrote: »
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Loving the 4321 atm, plays amazing when you don't PTB, so many chances created and options to shoot with

I have no problems with it when you actually want to play football its the people that go on ultra defensive or mess with custome tactic, but tbh that is what this formation is set up for for people that struggle to play

True, it's a shame that's what people use it for. It's one of my favorite formations when used right
  • Heinz Harald
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sorry but thats what football last season was all about, poor teams just parked the bus against good teams and had success with it and ea just copied this in the game.
  • Lukester99x
    Sorry but thats what football last season was all about, poor teams just parked the bus against good teams and had success with it and ea just copied this in the game.

Agreed. Pretty sure Leicester just countered right? thats basically PTB
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero

I didnt watched BPL last year, just Bundesliga since I am from germany and i can pretty much confirm the "ptb in real life last season". Most matches have been boring as hell. Hope the next patch will fix some serious flaws ingame, they havent even fixed the kit selection last mentioned in the patch notes...
  • Lukester99x

I didnt watched BPL last year, just Bundesliga since I am from germany and i can pretty much confirm the "ptb in real life last season". Most matches have been boring as hell. Hope the next patch will fix some serious flaws ingame, they havent even fixed the kit selection last mentioned in the patch notes...

Yeah alot of teams use that tactic especially if the opponent is better. You can still beat PTB it just requires patience
  • Thomas_Müller
    edited October 2016

Yeah alot of teams use that tactic especially if the opponent is better. You can still beat PTB it just requires patience

I know, but trying to string 20 passes together until you get a semi good chance is kinda boring, especially if FUT was always a fast paced game mode, and i dont want to tell you what happens, when you fail trying to get a semi good chane, you will get beaten to death at the counter.
  • Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's every formation and once I go a goal behind it always gets took in the corner and shielded, people play for a win like there lives depend on it! People over 21 should be matched with each other and leave the kids to be c**** together!
  • Thomas_Müller
    It's every formation and once I go a goal behind it always gets took in the corner and shielded, people play for a win like there lives depend on it! People over 21 should be matched with each other and leave the kids to be c**** together!

To be fair, even people who are 21 or over 21 are playing like this, its just that everyone wants to win, its probably the worst fifa of all time.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    division 1 is cancer
  • vfc
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    People are getting creative with PTB.

Watched someone have to deal with an opponent who configured one defender on PTB with the rest of the team moving up field during attacks. Even with Tele Broadcast camera the screen needed to scroll before the PTB defender was visible and of course he was always directly in front of the counter attacking attacker and the guy also defended well with him for easy ball retrieval.
  • Thomas_Müller
    division 1 is cancer

So is division 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 because people want to avoid the ELO rating and start new accounts with the same BS playstyle going on.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14436 posts World Class
    All higher division players love that formation or the usual front 3 of Walcott, Musa/Remy/Rashford and Sane SBC Sterling and Mane
  • Low Ki
    11787 posts Has That Special Something

Except IRL teams have a full 90mins to beat it. In FIFA we have 5 minute halves.
  • Thomas_Müller
    Low Ki wrote: »

Except IRL teams have a full 90mins to beat it. In FIFA we have 5 minute halves.

PTB would be easy to play against if it wasnt for all the delay you have to face...
  • Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The sooner park the bus and shielding gets taken off the game the little kids will move on.
  • Thomas_Müller
    The sooner park the bus and shielding gets taken off the game the little kids will move on.

They will start crying and PTB and shielding will come back.
  • vfc
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game should announce when the opponent switches below the defensive mentality or above the attacking mentality.

Also make it at end of match, copying the opponents squad will also copy the custom tactics and player instructions.