Scream Douglas Costa

Sixtech
2996 posts National Call-Up
Should i spend 90k and upgrade from Konoplianka for this weekend league? Im very average playing fifa.

Comments

• Recardo
    10350 posts Has That Special Something
    no.

just buy him on monday and use him next weekend. for half the price.
  • Sixtech
    edited October 2016
    Recardo wrote: »
    no.

just buy him on monday and use him next weekend. for half the price.

I dont think that a +1 Douglas Costa inform will go for much less than 80k. His nif is around 20k when in packs. You think he will be like 60k?
  • Noisy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    his NIF was currently at 29k about a hour ago. I'd pay the 90k... its still a special card when he loses the boost.
  • Kamilflage
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    Or buy him and sell him before everyone else does....
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Does he go back to the stats he was before (same as squad builder 85 rated)? Or does he revert back to his NIF stats.

Just surprised an IF Bellerin and Costa are 90k each.
  • Sixtech
    Does he go back to the stats he was before (same as squad builder 85 rated)? Or does he revert back to his NIF stats.

they stay IF but its just a +1
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    This thread makes me happy to have sold my Douglas Costa scream card on Monday for 155k :D
  • Matt_Cornwall
    Sixtech wrote: »

Cheers, when I look at it 90k isn't worth it for +1 for either.
  • Gale420
    4275 posts National Call-Up

Disagree!
  • Matt_Cornwall
    Gale420 wrote: »

Disagree!

Just find myself being stingy with coins this year with prices moving all over.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    Just curious why some of the Scream cards have IF stats and some have their NIF stats before the increase today.

Looked at the below website to see stats before the increases on the Scream cards. Costa and Bellerin are above their NIF's (+1) but Balotelli, Haken, Salah, Mand.. are all showing NIF stats. I haven't checked them all though.

http://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2016/10/23/fifa-17-halloween-cards-ultimate-scream-fut/

Am I missing something obvious?
  • Matt_Cornwall
    Just curious why some of the Scream cards have IF stats and some have their NIF stats before the increase today.

Looked at the below website to see stats before the increases on the Scream cards. Costa and Bellerin are above their NIF's (+1) but Balotelli, Haken, Salah, Mand.. are all showing NIF stats. I haven't checked them all though.

http://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2016/10/23/fifa-17-halloween-cards-ultimate-scream-fut/

Am I missing something obvious?

Just noticed it's lower than their current IF. For example Mand.. IF is 84 rated and his NIF is 83. The Scream card will revert back to 84 (lower than his IF).
  • Tim1982
    1169 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    Costa value gone up - selling around 120k
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Why not just spend 100-110k on 3 players and just get the SBC long term? His SBC with a deadeye is really good. I sub him on in my current team at CAM and he is really friggin good. AT RW for a Bundes side, he is dominant....but I also switch him about in game.
  • Sixtech
    edited October 2016
    Why not just spend 100-110k on 3 players and just get the SBC long term? His SBC with a deadeye is really good. I sub him on in my current team at CAM and he is really friggin good. AT RW for a Bundes side, he is dominant....but I also switch him about in game.

I bought one for 90k but i think i will sell it during the night since i predict prices falling and Douglas Costa getting another IF from Bayern games. I really dont like taking big risks when trading. If "investors" were less crazy with their mass purchases prices for almost top quality players would be much lower. Too much card hoarding and speculation in this market.