Why haven't you guys traded in this game yet?

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Do you really enjoy a game where every action is performed 2 Seconds after
a button press?

And why did they remove the Cancel feature?

And why can't I score normal goals? I always have to score by tap-in because
my striker With 99 finishing (With chem) can't even finish his dinner.

It's not a game of skill, it's a game of ''Oh, I hope my player respond to my buttonpress at the Perfect moment''.

This game has the exact gamefeel that Fifa 16 has when you're playing vs a guy With hamsterwheel internet, and that's not how you make a ''slow'' football game.
That's how a lazy game developer makes a football game slow, by putting fifa 16 in a new engine that creates heavy lag and call it realistic gamespeed.

Hope it's possible to sell this game for a good price at ebay.

Comments

• Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Do people still use Cool story bro ?
  • ZizioGardo
    1415 posts Professional
    Teepo wrote: »
    Do you really enjoy a game where every action is performed 2 Seconds after
    a button press?

And why did they remove the Cancel feature?

And why can't I score normal goals? I always have to score by tap-in because
    my striker With 99 finishing (With chem) can't even finish his dinner.

It's not a game of skill, it's a game of ''Oh, I hope my player respond to my buttonpress at the Perfect moment''.

This game has the exact gamefeel that Fifa 16 has when you're playing vs a guy With hamsterwheel internet, and that's not how you make a ''slow'' football game.
    That's how a lazy game developer makes a football game slow, by putting fifa 16 in a new engine that creates heavy lag and call it realistic gamespeed.

Hope it's possible to sell this game for a good price at ebay.

Then just sell your copy of the game on Ebay.. we do not care.
    BTW. Chem styles do not work the way we were told. So your striker did not have 99 finishing..
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    I was hoping this was a thread about 'trading' in FUT, not 'trading in' my FIFA copy.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    So why you still here? If you've sold your game you won't care about these forums.