What to do against laggers?

Armani_Emp
195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
At first it looks like a normal player, green connection and everything looks fine. But then at the start of the match he presses pause, 10 seconds later everything is just horrible. The player self plays park the bus and you can't do anything about it. After the ..... scores a goal, he will press the pause again and the game suddenly works fine..

I found out that a lot of French people are doing this and if you confront them they will reply: 'Sorry, don't speak English'

Stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ country

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    quit the game. not worth the headache.
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    No need to abuse a whole country because of a few ❤️❤️❤️❤️. All countries have them.
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    I usually get a goal and go super defensive and just pass it round.
  • Armani_Emp
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I usually get a goal and go super defensive and just pass it round.

Making the goal is hard, because I am always one step to late
    joe666 wrote: »
    quit the game. not worth the headache.

true, but I don't want to lose my matchmodifier
    No need to abuse a whole country because of a few ❤️❤️❤️❤️. All countries have them.

Well, I play UT since '09 and the only issues I have are with French players with there 'cheating' solutions to win matches..

• Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The game is a lag-mess without any ping/latency contributing to it.
  • azza452
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont think they can do this if you are host (left side player in matchmaking)

Could try that
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had this against a French opponent last night, slide show stuff for the most part and he quit at 2-1 up in the 2nd half and I got the loss, then my connection was shot to bits for the next few games, I thought it was EA's servers and carried on attempting to play. Reset the router and all was fine again.
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had this against a French opponent last night, slide show stuff for the most part and he quit at 2-1 up in the 2nd half and I got the loss, then my connection was shot to bits for the next few games, I thought it was EA's servers and carried on attempting to play. Reset the router and all was fine again.

Probably DDOS.