London Stadium

HWickBluenose
43 posts Park Captain
After events at every game this season, and Wednesday Night in particular, anyone agree that the next patch should include unrest in the stands at The London Stadium? Add to the realism, don't you think? :D

Also lots of empty seats would be in order.

Comments

• hedop
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I would welcome the chance to move into the stadium to be honest. I'm at Crystal Palace and it would be nice to be able to move into a bigger stadium, which London has, if the team has gotten successfull enough.
  • HWickBluenose
    43 posts Park Captain
    hedop wrote: »
    I would welcome the chance to move into the stadium to be honest. I'm at Crystal Palace and it would be nice to be able to move into a bigger stadium, which London has, if the team has gotten successfull enough.

Good point as my post was tongue in cheek as there are Hammers fans where I work who read these forums. Thing is stadium moves seem to be risky. Karren Brady seems to think that brand values are worth more than the football itself. Look at Arsenal, shiny new stadium with more capacity and so on and so forth but little silverware to show for it. Liverpool have the best idea as their new stand is enhancing things rather than risking it.

Never been to Selhurst Park but the atmosphere is fantastic according to friends that go there. In a soulless bowl of a stadium? I'd take atmos over money any day.
  • hedop
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    hedop wrote: »

Good point as my post was tongue in cheek as there are Hammers fans where I work who read these forums. Thing is stadium moves seem to be risky. Karren Brady seems to think that brand values are worth more than the football itself. Look at Arsenal, shiny new stadium with more capacity and so on and so forth but little silverware to show for it. Liverpool have the best idea as their new stand is enhancing things rather than risking it.

Never been to Selhurst Park but the atmosphere is fantastic according to friends that go there. In a soulless bowl of a stadium? I'd take atmos over money any day.

Not saying I'd move there permanently or always but seriously, my Palace team is going for a second consecutive championhip and has just spanked Atletico Madrid 7:2 in the CL I personally would move the big games there. Go there for all the CL games against decent teams and move there for games against Arsenal, Tottenham and ManU. I'd stay in Selhurst for the smaller fixtures.
  • This is game related (on 360). But does anyone get with commentary them referring to the wrong stadium? I'm playing with another team in the Premier League, cuts to the guy reporting on a goal from another game; "And there's been a second goal at the Boleyn!".

Who is scoring goals in the Boleyn!?! It's been blown up!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/20/west-ham-fans-devastated-as-upton-park-is-blown-up-for-pierce-brosnan-film-6140408/
  • flcinusa
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They still call Stoke Stadium "Britannia Stadium"