Rare players pack - open with coins or Fifa points?

Hody
924 posts Semi-Pro
I am actually saving my coins up to buy a legend or two later on. Now there are Rare Players packs out. 12 players per pack. Each pack is 50k or 1000 Fifa points.

It's highly unlikely to make back 50 on 12 rare gold players, while on the other side

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tilen11
    6301 posts Big Money Move
    Depends. Its a pack and you need luck. I bought 1 with 50k coins. Got Alderweireld, Coutinho, Andre Gomes, Firmino, Fernandinho and other 2-5k players. So i made a nice profit.
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    BOught the points, all I got was crap in the packs, best I packed with Clyne and twice Götze, never ever going to spent money again
  • LamGoHam
    37 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Neverever no matter the temptation. Open packs with coins! It's never worth it. I made the mistake last year during TOTY on spending 2 million coins on 100K AND 50k packs and didn't get a single toty or anything worth value. It killed the game for me and made me quit Fifa 16. I vowed to never make that mistake again. I'm advising you to do the same.
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Like I said I bought the fifa points for like 40 € and only got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of it
  • krippJ
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    The packs are pure luck, mostly bad so its not Worth it to spend real Money on it..
  • DIXON THFC
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    Hody wrote: »
    Like I said I bought the fifa points for like 40 € and only got **** out of it

Same mate Gotze was my best player 3.1k. Its a liberty honestly.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16537 posts World Class
    Neither?
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packs are weighted against you. It's like betting on very poor odds and getting frustrated you don't ever win. I made peace with it a long time ago. I spend a fair amount on points and have had some OK pulls, nothing like you would probably expect given what I've spent but it's all gravy.

This year more than ever I am holding off on buying big players. I have pretty modest squads with the highlight players being martial, smalling, bailly, all of which I got in packs. Most I've spent on a player was 47k on Mahrez. Waiting for all the prices to drop faster getting massively burned last year. I just lost far too much on players like reus etc so I'm stashing my coins and only buying packs with points.
  • Springveldt
    5147 posts Big Money Move
    I love how people say don't open with coins since they are not worth it but instead use £8 of your own money per pack.
  • DIXON THFC
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    I love how people say don't open with coins since they are not worth it but instead use £8 of your own money per pack.

To be fair though the aim of the pack is to get coins but I do get your point, sounds silly when you put it like that :D
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    JVO97NL wrote: »
    Never open packs with coins. It's not worth it.

• Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Packs are weighted against you. It's like betting on very poor odds and getting frustrated you don't ever win. I made peace with it a long time ago. I spend a fair amount on points and have had some OK pulls, nothing like you would probably expect given what I've spent but it's all gravy.

This year more than ever I am holding off on buying big players. I have pretty modest squads with the highlight players being martial, smalling, bailly, all of which I got in packs. Most I've spent on a player was 47k on Mahrez. Waiting for all the prices to drop faster getting massively burned last year. I just lost far too much on players like reus etc so I'm stashing my coins and only buying packs with points.

Yepp, most I spent was 16k on Hamsik, not going to buy more expensive players, have almost half a million in the bank and waiting to get some legends