The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

15 game loosing streak!?

Ringle
397 posts Sunday League Hero
I got promoted to Div 4 for the first time and went onto loose every game. Now its just continued, never been on a streak like this in any FIFA !? I know I need to get good lol but any ideas guys?

Comments

• Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    That's nothing, I seem to have an entire duration of fifa 17 losing streak :D
  • Orison
    53015 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    take a break
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    loosen up
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Take a break. Try and change of formation if you wish to carry on.
  • WFCBagnall
    75667 posts Moderator
    Win a game.
  • Ringle
    edited October 2016
    Take a break. Try and change of formation if you wish to carry on.

Yeah I've done that during the loosing streak (changed formation). I guess I need to take a break.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26486 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Win a game.

:D
  • Ringle

Ha Ha . I feel your pain.
  • P1stolpete187
    5930 posts Big Money Move
    Play online singles and hope you come up against soom noob you will get some confidence back
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    keep trying to get better. I know its the obvious response , but just remember even the best players can get better.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Ringle wrote: »

Ha Ha . I feel your pain.

We could have a friendly to determine who is on the worse run of form, I suppose :D

Nothing to lose aside from your losing streak :relaxed:
  • exzoo
    32100 posts National Team Captain
    Win a game.

• RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Suddenly I feel A lot better
    I'm on a 5 game losing streak
  • Ringle
    RWU wrote: »
    Suddenly I feel A lot better
    I'm on a 5 game losing streak

Good I'm glad to be of service lol
    Finally won a game last night after loosing the 15! Back in Div 6 probably found my level
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Im so confused with this game - I went on a 13 game win streak then the day after that ended i couldn't win a match in about 8-10 attempts - got only one draw in that time aswell
  • Smudge
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Win a game.

Sick of seeing your troll posts everywhere, 31418 posts and 99% of them are shitposts. What a looser.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26486 posts Player of the Year
    Smudge wrote: »
    Win a game.

Sick of seeing your troll posts everywhere, 31418 posts and 99% of them are shitposts. What a looser.

002dv5g.png
  • Sercs
    18836 posts World Class
    git gud
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Join the club, it does seem this year that the game though seems better that there are too may win at all cost opponents.

Where is the fresh blood of players ?
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Smudge wrote: »
    Win a game.

Toosser
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Best thing you can do is staying calm while playing or just taking a break. Or you might just keep playing and try to go for the consecutive losses record.
  • Kokillo
    55 posts Park Captain
    It's easy to explain loosing streaks .
    FIFA is an enormous business end their core business where they make the real profit is FUT.
    So, it's all about players behavior... if you go in the winning streak you will feel like you finally got it , you are ready, you are the best, and you finally accomplished that Division you where trying so hard to be in. After that, EAS comes in, makes the game impossible for you to win, balls on the post, defenders rushing out, GK without hands, and you go straight into a losing streak you feel like crap... you know what will happen now... Lol, do you want me to explain ? You will directly go on the store and buy some FP`s make your players "better" so you can stop going deeper in to that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ streak, and magically it stops, you start to win again, your new strikers won't miss one shot, your defenders are all Maldinis lol, that until your next induced losing streak and you go straight into your wallet again it's a vicious circle of the name of that circle is "EA Business plan" and we are all in the center of it LOL. that is consumers behavior and it is very well started and perfectly executed by every big company in this world so EA won't be the one not doing it.
    Is it wrong? Well they don't care, They care about your money.
    Do... you have a choice you can play another game, or better stop buying stupid FPs thinking that this will make you win, the solution is to just play the game fair and square, that way the business machine will slow down, hopefully.
    To be honest, I have faith that the competition will get better and I will most probably will be playing the other game (pes) next season. As I don't see EA being fair any soon.