500K to improve

Raf89
148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/1706250/

Hoe would you improve this squad with 500-550K? Playing really well so it isn't necessary, but always looking for improvent. Maybe a legend ST like Lineker or Larsson instead of Martial? Haven't tried a legend ST apart from Brian which i didn't really like. Have to say that I played him as a lone st and his 3* WF was horrible for me.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Raf89
    JVO97NL wrote: »
    Benzema at ST instead of Martial. Swap CB and buy Luis, Alba or Marcelo as LB. The one you prefer the most.

The LB is a good shout, didn't think about it. How is Benzema this year? Didn't really like him the previous fifa's
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    JVO97NL wrote: »
    Benzema at ST instead of Martial. Swap CB and buy Luis, Alba or Marcelo as LB. The one you prefer the most.

Martial is much better
  • Phil0501
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had shearer as ST his shooting has to be seen to be believed however does lack a bit of pace depends how you play though for me ideal others may not agree
  • Raf89
    Phil0501 wrote: »
    Had shearer as ST his shooting has to be seen to be believed however does lack a bit of pace depends how you play though for me ideal others may not agree

I try to play a possesion based game, however sometimes I get dragged away and play way too direct. So pace is a plus but I can use griezmann for that job... What would be a decent prise for Shearer?