Has Fut Champions and Omission of Tourneys made....

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Divisions more of a sweatfest ?

In recent years what you would term the sweaty players have been spamming tournaments to get the packs and or coins.

This year these players probably spend a day qualifying for the FC and then where do they go into Divisions.

In recent years we have had the normal tournaments where this type of player would lurk and avoid divisions due to their need for a bigger reward.

So tourneys removed which were ok for casuals but has FC had a detrimental effect on divisions being sweatier even in the lower ones ?

Comments

• ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Every mode is the same type of player these days, anything to win even if that's boring, exploiting or flat out cheating.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASH32 wrote: »
    Every mode is the same type of player these days, anything to win even if that's boring, exploiting or flat out cheating.

Yeah, but noticing it more in the depths of Divisions....never used to be.....
  • BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    Divisions is absolutely horrible. Way worse than what I've played so far of FUT Champs.

I miss the gold cup :(
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Divisions is absolutely horrible. Way worse than what I've played so far of FUT Champs.

I miss the gold cup :(

Yeah same here, was a change of pace or different game play when Divisions got sweaty which was usually 4+ now it's 8+
  • ASH32 wrote: »

Exactly. I have lost more games 1-0 this year than all of the last 3 titles COMBINED. I am by no means a great player, but the love and fun of the game is being sucked out by the "win at any cost" players. Come on man. Its a video game.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

Exactly. I have lost more games 1-0 this year than all of the last 3 titles COMBINED. I am by no means a great player, but the love and fun of the game is being sucked out by the "win at any cost" players. Come on man. Its a video game.

Yeah, that's leading me to lose the will also.

In recent years there's been more of the "just play the game" people, these now seem to be a rare beast and in their place are the "Win At All Cost" mentallity. Perhaps it's down to the evolution of FIFA in that there are more experienced players but there doesn't seem to be a "balance" with matachmaking.
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero

This. I don't think there is less 'normal' players I just think what is 'normal' has changed.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Divisions and draft are unplayable on PS4 right now, as everybody uses the disconnect glitch.
  • RadioShaq
    19170 posts Moderator
    Its made divisions easier. All the good players are in the fut champions.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Its made divisions easier. All the good players are in the fut champions.

Only during weekend because they have qualified "easily" and thus then play divisions as they cannot spam tournaments.
  • RadioShaq
    19170 posts Moderator
    After the grind you are lucky if you feel like doing one more division to qualify.