OT-ish - Youtubers

B16Lad
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2016
I watch the odd FIFA YT video during my lunch break and from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be many that produce consistently good, interesting content. I guess being over 25 makes me outside the target audience for quite a lot of YTers especially the shouty, 'funny' and OTT ones.

Im interested to find out what FIFA YTers people on here regularly watch and why they do so? Also, what type of FIFA content you enjoy watching? (Tips and Guides, RTG type series, etc)

Comments

• Shaanxz
    20120 posts Club Captain
    Airjapes p2p>>>>
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Airjapes p2p>>>>

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    Japes is the only tolerable one
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I moved away from the gimmicky youtubers, really enjoying watching krasi and ovvy atm, there ex pros so everything they say carries weight to it.
  • Breachyy
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park

Shaanxz wrote: »
    Airjapes p2p>>>>

• FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    The second Dirty Mike opens his mouth I want to kill myself.
  • Dan2501
    1249 posts Professional
    I enjoy the RTG videos. Big fan of Nick28T's PMRTG series, I like playing FIFA with his series on in the background. Guessing a lot of people don't like him, but I find the guy entertaining and the long, podcast-type episodes are good viewing. Nep puts out some good stuff too and Gorilla's tips and tactic videos are worth watching as well.
  • AllyAdair
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    I enjoy the RTG videos. Big fan of Nick28T's PMRTG series, I like playing FIFA with his series on in the background. Guessing a lot of people don't like him, but I find the guy entertaining and the long, podcast-type episodes are good viewing. Nep puts out some good stuff too and Gorilla's tips and tactic videos are worth watching as well.

Exactly what I do.
  • ICENL
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like Nepenthez and Bateson
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Airjapes & fifaralle.

• SupaNoodle1990
    ICENL wrote: »

I want to like bateson, but his commentary is awful. And although nepenthez isn't liked unanimously, his content is good and brought to YouTube before anybody else.
  • ICENL
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I want to like bateson, but his commentary is awful. And although nepenthez isn't liked unanimously, his content is good and brought to YouTube before anybody else.

Yea commentary not the best but I just enjoy watching some gameplay without covering my ears from someone shouting lol
  • SupaNoodle1990

Yea commentary not the best but I just enjoy watching some gameplay without covering my ears from someone shouting lol

That is true, at least he acts like a grown up (sort of)
  • the whole you tube thing kinda passed me by until i started watching them for fifa 17 hype / info re fut champs etc. I really enjoy watching / listening to nepenthez and i have found myself watching his videos daily now.

I echo thoughts of others re ovvy and gorilla. I really enjoy watching their tutorials.
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gave Japes a watch earlier and the P2P seemed decent, will continue that series a bit further for sure.

I've watched a few Krasi vids recently, some are really good but I do struggle with his voice/accent. Will have to give Ovvy a try.

I do enjoy Spencer's Wheel of Futune which I would have thought might have been mentioned.

Like someone else said I want to like Bateson, he seems like a nice enough guy but it winds me up with how clueless he seems at times.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    The True Geordie. Find most others to talk utter ****.
  • Dan2501
    1249 posts Professional
    B16Lad wrote: »
    I do enjoy Spencer's Wheel of Futune which I would have thought might have been mentioned.

Great shout. Wheel of Futune is a great series.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    if im watching tips then ovvy and krasi

i usually put castro on in the evening just to get the latest up to date news.
  • Stickyutd
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    My lad literally just matched up against @bateson87 in division 1, Bateson scored in the 82nd min and my lad scored in the 87th. Was a really close game and my lad had a chance in the 90th min to win but Aguero put it wide from about 6 yards. The difference in teams tho was crazy, my lad subbed on Emre Can, Walcott and POTM Sterling he subbed on Matthaus, Neymar and Suarez. Just one of those players worth more than my lads team, nvm he held his own and did the family name proud lol :D
  • It is not hard to find content but the saturation of it makes it hard to decide on what to see, maybe try and see smaller YouTuber's who have some nice content but don't get noticed unfortunately.
  • MIL0
    47 posts Park Captain
    ITANI,ZwebackHD,Matthdgamer

they pretty good youtubers... hate the sh*t out of W2S always yelling and doing dumb stuff like twerking on a lambo or crushing a gifted coca cola controller... most of these fifa youtubers are 20+ and act like they 12