IF N'Zonzi

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys,

what do you think about that IF N'Zonzi? Anybody used him in Draft or FUT Champions already? He looks like my perfect CCM in a 4321. The only things I'm a bit worried about are his Agility (41) and Balance (33). Together with FK Accuracy (45) these are his only red stats. I really don't know about these stats, is this a real problem?

Really wanna upgrade Casemiro because there are not really any good CDM's in La Liga :) Any reviews? :)

Comments

• Arron xox
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    When he comes down to about 30 40 il buy him I know that doesn't help your question much lol
  • BWild
    3081 posts National Call-Up
    His nif is good if that helps haha
  • Claicon
    Arron xox wrote: »
    When he comes down to about 30 40 il buy him I know that doesn't help your question much lol

same here, he is already at 43k so I'm just gonna wait till next week.
  • WFCBagnall
    66207 posts Moderator
    Just used him for 4 games at CB and he got Motm 3 times and had 3 clean sheets. Solid.
  • Arron xox
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    Claicon wrote: »

Wow I'm not on console as I'm going to work didn't know he went that far down so quick he might be 30 soon then
  • Claicon
    Claicon wrote: »

Wow I'm not on console as I'm going to work didn't know he went that far down so quick he might be 30 soon then

Yeah i think so, he's at 38k atm and will definitely drop to 30, I'm sure.

Any reviews on his NIF or something pls? :D
  • Antparry92
    16742 posts World Class
    His NIF is just great tbh, complete destroyer
  • Claicon
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    His NIF is just great tbh, complete destroyer

Yeah i need that kind of player, will play him in a midfield with Kante and Modric, hope he does well when I'll buy him next week :)
  • Whoman
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Very much looking forward to trying him. Really like Gomes who is playing the CDM for me in a narrow 41212), but would not at all mind moving him up to CM or have him come in as a sub off the bench.
  • Claicon
    50k packs made him drop to 22k, i think this is a price we can buy him for, that's so cheap imo :open_mouth: For anyone who want to buy him.
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    His NIF is flipping fantastic. Wins everything, has good distribution. If I had to provide any negatives, I'd say...his shooting is crap and he's a little slow..but that's seriously nit-picking. He's amazing. Will definitely be picking his IF up next week when price dips.