IF Modeste

Richie
2635 posts Fans' Favourite
Has anyone used him?

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    13419 posts Has That Special Something
    No posts yet? Jesus Christ. Does he not have enough pace people? Sweaty buggers.

Nah not used him :trollface:
  • BernardLerring
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing amazing, but definitely worth his coins. Strong, relatively quick, very good in the air. 3 star weak foot can let him down, and he can be quite clunky on the ball at times( but then again so can everyone ).
  • DSD27
    5720 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016
    its the best option in the Bundesliga if you like to play crossing style, if you don't play that style there are better options for you.
  • Libguy
    5319 posts Big Money Move
    No posts yet? Jesus Christ. Does he not have enough pace people? Sweaty buggers.

Oh, he'll have enough pace. He'll have enough pace all right -

fk4bx0.png

I packed him, haven't had a chance to use him yet.

• DSD27
    5720 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016
    Libguy wrote: »

fk4bx0.png

Chem styles don't really make that big of a difference... otherwise "all" plaeyrs could have 90 pace.
    I use catalyist and shadow in some players, they become faster, yes, but not +12 faster.
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like a more expensive, little taller version of Volland
  • Libguy
    5319 posts Big Money Move
    DSD27 wrote: »
    Libguy wrote: »

fk4bx0.png

Chem styles don't really make that big of a difference... otherwise "all" plaeyrs could have 90 pace.

They do, but every decent cb has 85+ pace too, so it's sort of a wash. I think player models and agility / dribbling factor in a lot to how fast a player feels too, so a big guy like Modeste will never feel as fast as a little guy with 90 pace.
  • Richie

That's who I'm using at the moment and he's been pretty good, just liked the look on Modeste but I may give him a miss since I'm not really that big into crossing this year
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've used him! Put HAWK on him and he is pretty pacey and an absolute unit in the air!

I had him for 20k and that's an absolute bargain
  • Richie
    I've used him! Put HAWK on him and he is pretty pacey and an absolute unit in the air!

Do you use him as a lone ST?
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Richie wrote: »

That's who I'm using at the moment and he's been pretty good, just liked the look on Modeste but I may give him a miss since I'm not really that big into crossing this year

Volland was great for me. I'd honestly keep him and save those 20k
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Richie wrote: »

Do you use him as a lone ST?

Yeah, In a 4-3-2-1 with IF Hernandez and Coman either side to provide the serious pace