Anyone else having this minor issue?

uryflqk
1232 posts Professional
I use to play with 2 BBVA teams. Both on 100 chem and everyone on 10 chem. But almost every match commentators keeps saying when Enzo Perez or Dani Parejo get the ball that they are unhappy etc. At the same time few minutes later commentator will say that I have created great chemistry and good dressing room. I dont really care what they are talking but I have noticed this and got curious if you guys experince the same ?

Comments

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Unhappy?? :lol: I don't know man, I play with commentary off. Is it because they are out of position, like CM playing at CDM or something?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I don't know man, I play with commentary off.

• axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love using hybrid squads, even some players on 8 chem but never noticed anything like that :D.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Yeah they say they are unhappy, doesnt fit right, something like that :D No they are not out of position, both are CM`s and I play them as CM`s in a 4-3-2-1.. Maybe the orange links has something to do with it :D
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    The game says all sorts of rubbish but in offline matches only, don't think it means anything.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Oh yes btw I forgot to mention that it was offline. I tought that it doesnt mean anything but still its strange to me :)
  • JackFrost
    81 posts Park Captain
    Same thing happen to me, and it was with a team with all the players from the same country, league and in their correct positions, not sure if it affects the chemistry during the game.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    JackFrost wrote: »
    Same thing happen to me, and it was with a team with all the players from the same country, league and in their correct positions, not sure if it affects the chemistry during the game.

I guess not. Or atleast I hope so :D They will fix it I guess..