The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

How is this fair?

BreadrunsAway
321 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2016
So I'm through to the final in my last attempt to qualify.....I'm matched with a player, press ready, it shows me his team and then as the game is starting up.....yup you guessed it....surprise surprise I've lost my EA connection.....ok I think.....well the match hasn't even started....once I get back in I'll have my final game surely......nope....as usual EA has **** me over! How is this fair? So the opposition was just gifted a final win all because of EA's crappy servers? **** SAKE! This is when the game stops being fun for me! I can take getting to the semi final and passing back to the keeper with my right back who for some reason pelted it causing my keeper to chest in an own goal! I can even take getting to the final last night and being absolutely stonked 4-1 all because my slow Dutch defenders couldn't handle iheanacheo! But what I can't take is this! It's soul destroying I tell ya!

Comments

• BreadrunsAway
    Obviously I understand the answer is : it's not fair....It's EA!

I just needed a rant
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    have you tried putting your phone in the microwave?
  • BreadrunsAway
    Recardo wrote: »
    have you tried putting your phone in the microwave?

No but surely it would be the same if I used my controller? Would that make me **** hot?
  • Reus
    23027 posts Club Captain
    Qualifying through seasons is way less stressful
  • iD33J91
    5634 posts Big Money Move
    Hate it when people destroy my soil
  • BreadrunsAway
    Reus wrote: »
    Qualifying through seasons is way less stressful

I don't think I'll ever get to division 1 to be honest, like I know on my day I'm good enough but I'm not consistent, I surprised myself getting gold 1 last weekend in the weekend league and for me it was a great achievement....I honestly was propared to end up bronze....who knows maybe one day if I keep practicing but not in the near future
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14167 posts Moderator
    From what I've been reading it isn't an EA server issue, it's the other person disconnecting you. Do you have a good team?

Ultimately it's EAs fault in the bigger picture.
  • Addicksfan
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    iD33J91 wrote: »

LOL I had a chuckle
  • BreadrunsAway
    From what I've been reading it isn't an EA server issue, it's the other person disconnecting you. Do you have a good team?

Ultimately it's EAs fault in the bigger picture.

But then if it's the other person surely I should have been given the rematch, as it was the silver team max I could use I'd say I had built a pretty good enough Dutch team for sure....and then my usual gold team is more than good so it's definitely not the teams fault it's just mine, there's some stuff people do to me and I don't know how to do it myself no matter what guides or videos I watch

I have heard about this twitch method that LOTS of people are doing, I'm not gonna stoop so low tho but surely EA can see what these people are doing and punish them

• BreadrunsAway
    Addicksfan wrote: »

LOL I had a chuckle

Lmao!