Why people hate dab celebration ?

Noojgard
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Personally i never use it and never get annoyed of seeing this when opponent scored

Why you guys hate it ?

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    I don't hate it.

But it's just this year's 'Im a *' celebration.

Like the dead fish and gangnam style
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    People are now using it just as a wind up tbh. I don't really care what celebration people do nowadays but it used to be crazy annoying when they did the robot and it went on for about 3 days followed by watching all three replays.
  • Ryaanlewiis
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's just cringy, it reminds me of pogba and lingard
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I really don't understand what's wrong with a celebration lol
  • wayneyb1980
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its just the annoying celebration that every other player seems to do at the minute. Last year it was running to the cameraman
  • Snugglebites
    1097 posts Professional
    Many people have anger issues.
  • Dunex090
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It screams 'I'm an immature ****' but it's not really annoying.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    People see it too much is all
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    It's just irritating. Any temporarily inexplicably popular thing tends to be irritating.

Whenever someone uses it against me, I hit them back with Gangnam Style - the original annoying dance craze.
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its 2016. People get offended/upset if you say hello. I wil never understand how people get mad over a celebration.
  • JuliantbX
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just because it's on for every game it's starting to be annoying.
  • Darce Choke
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2016
    It doesn't make me mad, I think it's the fact that as a celebration, it looks terrible in game. Looks very awkward 'Dabbing' in the penalty area with your team mates stood around you clapping.

That and I've seen Nepenthez seemingly do it every time he scores.

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    It's because 99% of people doing it are doing it because they're sheep who can't think for themselves. They just attach themselves to a fad in the name of 'banter'.

The sort of people who can't take a dump unless a guy screaming into his webcam on YouTube advocates it.
  • Liam W
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess it stems down to it being a very cocky, flamboyant celebration which doesn't show respect for your opponent. Some people will therefore find it irritating.
  • Zhyquron
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    Santiago wrote: »
    I don't hate it.

But it's just this year's 'Im a *' celebration.

Like the dead fish and gangnam style

This.
  • jrsantss
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because they hate Pogba
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    It's because 99% of people doing it are doing it because they're sheep who can't think for themselves. They just attach themselves to a fad in the name of 'banter'.

The sort of people who can't take a dump unless a guy screaming into his webcam on YouTube advocates it.

Exactly this. It's a fad, people that follow fads are mindless drones, incapable of an original thought. It's the people that are annoying, not the dance
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    RT+LT+A is my preferred celebration. I wish you just just skip celebrations all together though.

The one I do is the closest I have found to that.
  • udbdevo
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cos i hate being beaten by a teenager who thinks its cool to wear a snapback, wear fake gold and ride a scooter?