The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

OT - Xbox live subscription

Slow As Kieran
1676 posts Play-Off Hero
I have run out of xbox live, and when I go to purchase more xbox live all of the options (1 month, 3 month and 12 month) are greyed out. Does anyone know why this could be?

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Banned
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not banned (this is my uncles account, he only plays Rocket league with his kids :D)
  • Sercs
    18723 posts World Class
    valid payment option?
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Not banned (this is my uncles account, he only plays Rocket league with his kids :D)

You sure? :joy:

For real though, just joking.

No idea tbh
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Santiago wrote: »

You sure? :joy:

For real though, just joking.

No idea tbh

90% sure, no problem! I'm in 2 minds whether to try to help him as he makes no effort to try and sort tech stuff out himself, he has had the problem before and I sorted it, but I am in work atm.
    Sercs wrote: »
    valid payment option?

Do you think it could be something to do with having a subscription not being paid maybe? That's what I am edging towards but don't know if that is a thing
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy the code from cdkeys and use the 'redeem a code' option.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

He said that was also faded out as I told him to use them also! Thanks though
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Wait what about on xbox.com?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

He said that was also faded out as I told him to use them also! Thanks though

Well that's odd.

Perhaps he needs to check the content settings. Probably has it set to restricted access for children or something.

HH