Is FUT Champions worth time and effort.

d2k99coughlan
70 posts Park Captain
edited October 2016
Having playing fut champs now for the opening first week, i have constantly found that playing 40 games is near enough impossible accounting to 14hrs of gameplay, the first to weeks i reached my aim within 28 games however this weekend i could't play more than 5 games to get ranked, why don't they just add friday and the weekend league starts at 6 in the night to allow more games for the casual player.
Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• Juugetsu
    53 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If they dont fix the glitch it will be real easy money
  • kayron16
    2440 posts Fans' Favourite
    Having playing fut champs now for the opening first week, i have constantly found that playing 40 games is near enough impossible accounting to 14hrs of gameplay, the first to weeks i reached my aim within 28 games however this weekend i could't play more than 5 games to get ranked, why don't they just add friday and the weekend league starts at 6 in the night to allow more games for the casual player.

Already 100 threads on this
    Juugetsu wrote: »
    If they dont fix the glitch it will be real easy money

Glitch doesn't work in champs
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    No-one's forcing you to play 40 games. Just treat it like every other game mode and play as much as you want. The rewards are good even if you win just 2 games.
  • BrieMine
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    It's only worth it if u think you can play the 40 games that weekend.

Honestly the gameplay is horrible tho
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1062 posts Professional
    I think it's definitely worth it, have done every weekend so far and will do this weekend and reckon I will of got about 500k between the 4, that said this will be my last weekend playing as it's just too time consuming but want to get a decent monthly reward so will finish this month
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    BrieMine wrote: »
    It's only worth it if u think you can play the 40 games that weekend.

Honestly the gameplay is horrible tho

I got around 50k for playing 9 games. It's worth it either way.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1121 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    Worth it in prizes considering you wont get any better return for the minimum 5 games, so even if you can only fit in 5games your better off here than seasons.

Fun factor is pretty low though, I've only played through it all once and some of the style of play is extremely frustrating even when going into it with a relaxed and fun mentality it kind of breaks you down game by game.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5735 posts Big Money Move
    i have constantly found that playing 40 games is near enough impossible

Are you feeling pressured every weekend to play all 40 games, for fear of missing out or whatever?

If you are, you need to rethink your approach to this game.

• Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Are there any requirements for entering it it? Not been on the console for a few days and think I may play it tonigh. Cheers guys.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1121 posts Professional
    Dez1888 wrote: »
    Are there any requirements for entering it it? Not been on the console for a few days and think I may play it tonigh. Cheers guys.

Off the top of my head i think its a minimum of 5-6 from one club, may need confirming on this.
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect

For these 2 days you must win the silver online tourney, otherwise the next tourney without limitations or win division 2 in seasons.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13599 posts Has That Special Something
    Afhald wrote: »

For these 2 days you must win the silver online tourney, otherwise the next tourney without limitations or win division 2 in seasons.

Is it still silver team required tonight? If so I've got a great wee Championship team ready lol
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    No-one's forcing you to play 40 games. Just treat it like every other game mode and play as much as you want. The rewards are good even if you win just 2 games.

This is what everyone is struggling to understand somehow...
  • AnkrahS21
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect

Maximum of 5 Nationalities.
  • Sandell85
    7569 posts League Winner
    AnkrahS21 wrote: »

Maximum of 5 Nationalities.

isnt today only silver team? or you mean the main event? =)