Anyone use 3-4-2-1?

SaifR
12842 posts Has That Special Something
Been using it in in Online Seasons and I quite like it. Has anyone had success with it in the madness that is FUT though?

Comments

• Mr. Soper
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    tried it after chelsea thrashed Man U. Lost 2 games on the the bounce but dominated both games. will have to try it with proper players
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    played airjapes when he was using it. beat me like 5-0 he scored 4 cutbacks and 1 through ball to aubama. hes so **** at fifa though
  • DoD_Jester
    26214 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2016
  • SaifR
    played airjapes when he was using it. beat me like 5-0 he scored 4 cutbacks and 1 through ball to aubama. hes so **** at fifa though

Might have to find the episodes in which he uses it :innocent:
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up

But he still beat you 5-0 :D
  • SaifR
    :)
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was my fav formation last year. Will be using it for my next team I think
  • EvoL4
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I play 3412 and have great success with it. As long as you know how to defend and what players to pick it's a fantastic formation. These formations give options in attack and help dominate. As long as you adjust to the pace you should be fine, also understand your formation and unleash The kraken.
  • SaifR
    EvoL4 wrote: »
    I play 3412 and have great success with it. As long as you know how to defend and what players to pick it's a fantastic formation. These formations give options in attack and help dominate. As long as you adjust to the pace you should be fine, also understand your formation and unleash The kraken.

Haha, what CM & RM/LM options do you go for? I feel like it's crucial that you get that right.