Momentum after score a goal must be balanced BADLY

Vinnie
1373 posts Play-Off Hero
every game after I score a goal, seem im playing agains the gorilla boy ffs.

my opponent do not miss a passa, my players reaction goes s*** .

Comments

• EvoL4
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There is no momentum, learn to be more consistent and finish off your opponents. Don't let them back into the game and don't believe the game is against you, you have every bit of control.
  • SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero
    You sure you don't have lag/button delay? That makes oppos momentum a lot harder to cope with.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Oh joy, another thread today on momentum.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    oh right masters lol

after you score a goal when your players decide by THEMSELF relax and take easy against your opponent.

I know you just need to focus even more in the game and in some point they decide to focus as well.

Im just saying this need to be balanced, as 45/90 goals was. In the first week of the game the 45/90 min goals was very unbalanced as well.

just it.

Im still winning my games lol.. and i dont believe in manipulation just in case
  • gbshow
    1090 posts Professional
    i didn't believe it either but the other night I was 2 nil down and getting fairly beat. Then I scrambled a goal and my team turned in to super stars. Making great runs all over the place and quickly getting the ball back. I drew 2 - 2 in game where i should of been beat.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Momentum would mean that your players play better after goal...at least learn what it means.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Problem isn't just momentum. It's kickoffs. Your team ALWAYS drops way too deep right after a kickoff, allowing opponent to easily run/pass through your team. For whatever reason, it's like your entire team runs as far back as they can go, then "resets" and moves back forward and starts to actually play the game. Only way to stop this is to manually tackle the guy with the ball, but if your opponent passes well they'll almost always at least get a crack at goal.

It's really dang weird, and it's been the same in the last 3 FIFA's. It was way worse last year and the year before that, but it's still definitely not fixed.
  • Cahir85
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is real. Just put out of draft by an imbecile. Had 15 shots with Ronaldo alone saved from close range, he was ptb the whole game. I managed to get a goal in the 88th min.

He goes up the other end for the first time in the game and hits a shot, which is deflected to my defender. I tried to pass it to a midfielder, but inexplicably it goes out for a corner, which he scored from.

Couldnt beat his blanket defence, and he won on pens.

Whats the point.
  • corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    EvoL4 wrote: »
    There is no momentum, learn to be more consistent and finish off your opponents. Don't let them back into the game and don't believe the game is against you, you have every bit of control.

Lmao !
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    It's because face up tackling is much harder than chasing from behind.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    I truly believe theres no manipulation in the game, but theres variants changing every moment of the game which is fine as long they BALANCE these variants.

all these changes + P2P connection if not be very polished becomes a nightmare.
  • SSSplendid
    Vinnie wrote: »
    I truly believe theres no manipulation in the game, but theres variants changing every moment of the game which is fine as long they BALANCE these variants.

Yep, connections have a HUGE affect.
  • They Caged Non
    6548 posts Big Money Move
    SSSplendid wrote: »

This x 1000, I've said for years that connection is the single greatest factor, it explains everything from passes going astray to missing tackles, stupid own goals, the lot

• SSSplendid

This x 1000, I've said for years that connection is the single greatest factor, it explains everything from passes going astray to missing tackles, stupid own goals, the lot

When it's bad at my house (and it can last for months) the top guys on this forum wouldn't get out of div 3.
  • They Caged Non

When it's bad at my house (and it can last for months) the top guys on this forum wouldn't get out of div 3.

I was a better than average player at my old house on a good ADSL connection, the minute I moved to our new house with a fibre connection but miles further away from the TE the game has gone down the pan, and I think the ping has massive effect

• Cahir85
    Was a massive thread on the connection issue last year.

It's a huge problem that's ignored by ea. I can't play at certain times without lag. I've a 100mb line in so speed isn't an issue on my end.
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional
    every game after I score a goal, seem im playing agains the gorilla boy ffs.

my opponent do not miss a passa, my players reaction goes s*** .

2800733-6850730596-winte.jpg
  • They Caged Non
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    Was a massive thread on the connection issue last year.

It's a huge problem that's ignored by ea. I can't play at certain times without lag. I've a 100mb line in so speed isn't an issue on my end.

It's just funny I used to live 200 yards from the TE and didn't know what button lag was, I've now moved to a supposed better connection but miles From the TE and now all these things have come into play

• protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    How is this not closed yet ? Where is the forum police? Seriously I really dont get how people want to become moderators when that includes to close threads about this topic. I would feel bad.
  • Cahir85
    EA have zero credibility in my eyes after the chemistry issue.

I'd well believe the game mechanics change depending on how it's panning out.

I watch plenty of twitch players who play full time, and the general consensus is that there are serious flaws with the game mechanics ( for want of a better word.)
  • They Caged Non
    EA have zero credibility in my eyes after the chemistry issue.

I'd well believe the game mechanics change depending on how it's panning out.

I watch plenty of twitch players who play full time, and the general consensus is that there are serious flaws with the game mechanics ( for want of a better word.)

You know momentum was a feature of one of the previous versions of the game, yet they deny it exists, there even used to be a momentum bar based on the fact you have to switch on in the 45-90min, for the 10 mins after scoring, or if you go in at half time winning expect an onslaught.

So basically all the things people complain about were part of an actual feature they supposedly removed lol

• They Caged Non
    How is this not closed yet ? Where is the forum police? Seriously I really dont get how people want to become moderators when that includes to close threads about this topic. I would feel bad.

Get lost you tool
  • protzbischof

Get lost you tool

Now im curious, how exactly did I hurt your feelings?
  • Cahir85

Believe it or not, but we should be able to talk about issues within the game.

They closed down every thread about the Chem issue last year until it was proven, acknowledged and fixed.

• protzbischof

They closed down every thread about the Chem issue last year until it was proven, acknowledged and fixed.

Thats my point. I cant stand EA's policy about closing down threads because they are scared.
  • They Caged Non

Get lost you tool

You didn't, your post just makes no sense

• Cahir85

Thats my point. I cant stand EA's policy about closing down threads because they are scared.

Ah just re read your post sorry! Yea I couldn't do it, knowing the issues forumers are talking about affect me too.
  • protzbischof

Get lost you tool

You didn't, your post just makes no sense

Mind telling me why it doesnt make sense? And since I didnt hurt your feeling, why calling me names?