The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I think I have a problem.......

Dan2501
1250 posts Professional
Been ridiculously obsessed with the bronze pack method the last couple of days since the halloween cards came out. Just checked my club and I have over 1000 players, over 350 bronze fitness cards, well over 1000 bronze contracts and multiple managers for every top league on the game, and yet despite plowing hours into this, I still have no Akinfenwa or Mor. Come on EA, hook me up. Anyone managed to pack them in a 400 coin pack yet?

Oh, and if the market could get to the point where bronze fitnesses sell for 200, that would be lovely. Got 75k plus sat in my club.

Comments

• Frankenberry
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    and yet despite plowing hours into this, I still have no Akinfenwa or Mor. Come on EA, hook me up. Anyone managed to pack them in a 400 coin pack yet?

Hours? I open roughly 1000 bronze packs per IF pulled, they're just stupidly rare to pack.

Lucked out and got Akinfenwa yesterday though:

WyZioRt.png
  • Wonderfulwest
    4983 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I packed Mor in a 400 coin pack one of the first ones I opened too
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    I actually pulled 2 of the Ireland IF doing this a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for Sydney players. That was in about 50 packs. You can still profit doing this method but it's very slow.