Is this worth Costa then??

RTG101
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Firstly thank you th mhazard for helping me out!
Anyway, Is the team worth the trade for a NON transferable Costa?
Or do you think the coins would be a better option?
Also I currently play with a BPL team but could change to Bunders!
6UKfiCn.jpg

Comments

  • LiamSully
    6168 posts Big Money Move
    Yes. He's very good
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ok, at the moment I think it will cost me about 80k as I packed two of the spooky cards!
    I'll see if the price changes when they get the boost..... if I can get more than 200k I'll go for the coins.....
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    It's all personal preference. With that said, if you have to buy all that with coins and didn't pack any of those as an untradeable, then there's no way it's worth it imho. I'd rather have a tradeable Robben for the same price.

    Like i said in another thread, if you really want Costa, buy the tradeable Scream version after the boost weekend and use swap wings in game. Voila! You have an IF Costa on the right side!!
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I see your point.
    Right now I just think he works out to expensive..... and I'm sure there is a better chance for a better in form.
    The Payet is a no brainier for sure..
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait til boosts are out, then sell the 3 you have. Then buy the 3 players back on the final day when everyone is trying to shift them before the boost disappears
  • serrer7
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016
    Sell the 2 bpl players and get 2 orange for 50k eche.
    Will save 40k atm

    Or this

    ;)
    Wait til boosts are out, then sell the 3 you have. Then buy the 3 players back on the final day when everyone is trying to shift them before the boost disappears
    More uncertain but could make more profit ;).

    If it was me i you do bouth.
    Sell bpl now. Get 2 orange 50k now and try to flip them during the boost days
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Yes. He's very good

  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    serrer7 wrote: »
    Sell the 2 bpl players and get 2 orange for 50k eche.
    Will save 40k atm

    Or this

    ;)
    Wait til boosts are out, then sell the 3 you have. Then buy the 3 players back on the final day when everyone is trying to shift them before the boost disappears
    More uncertain but could make more profit ;).

    If it was me i you do bouth.
    Sell bpl now. Get 2 orange 50k now and try to flip them during the boost days

    When you say Orange you mean the spooky guys, yeah
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    waste of coins, robben as every season will drop dead with an injury and costa will play full season on the right side and getting informs
  • Djkhalid1921
    9290 posts League Winner
    I think atm he and his ‏tradable version cost about the same. So why not get the tradable one at least then ur coins aren't locked in
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    waste of coins, robben as every season will drop dead with an injury and costa will play full season on the right side and getting informs

    Wow!
    Good input
    Thanks....... that's what I was thinking!
    Looking at last year he done better than Robben...
    I'll see what I can squeeze out the 3 coin wise then value that Costa (untradable)
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think atm he and his ‏tradable version cost about the same. So why not get the tradable one at least then ur coins aren't locked in

    Yeah, but I was set on trying to build a limited addition team
    But these sbc's seem a little too crazy
Sign In or Register to comment.