The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

YOU ARE KIDDING ME

rblue
3172 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2016
FINAL OF THE DRAFT

GREAT SAVE BY THE AIR

wynwLy5.gif

@Rob
Post edited by rblue on

Comments

• Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    What...
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22701 posts Club Captain
    :joy: kick save and a beauty
  • Moiizer
    7979 posts League Winner
    Am I missing something
  • rblue
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Am I missing something

look where the ball goes, the keeper is no where near it
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016
    heavy ****
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why would you take a penalty like that anyway? Best to shoot it top corner so they usually can't save it even if they do go in the right direction
  • Moiizer
    7979 posts League Winner
    rblue wrote: »
    Am I missing something

Sorry it looks like it hits the keepers foot. I am viewing on my phone though lol
  • Andybelfast
    10964 posts Has That Special Something
    The penalties are messed up big time. Ive a glitch that ever time I get a penalty I've no arrow frustration as hell
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keeper had the wall chemistry obviously.
  • rblue
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Why would you take a penalty like that anyway? Best to shoot it top corner so they usually can't save it even if they do go in the right direction

irrelevant, i went middle as i expected him to dive and i hit it over if i hit too much power
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Thats crazy...

Strong **** shoe lace that made that save... :joy:
  • Sercs
    18723 posts World Class
    after watching it over and over, I think the keeper gets it with his toe
  • razor_ro
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    his toe nail saved it bro
  • Toad2338
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    The penalties are messed up big time. Ive a glitch that ever time I get a penalty I've no arrow frustration as hell

This comes and goes for me and it drives me up a wall
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17266 posts World Class
    Send it to EA they might refund you the 15k or give you a prize. That's stupid
  • rblue

i think thats intentional? would be OP if u could get the arrow for every pen
  • razor_ro
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    or maybe Adrian (the GK) is a jedi
  • Andybelfast

I'm not on about penalty shootouts mate because they disappear after 3 I think. My case is during 90 mins if I get one I never have arrow
  • holdenwait
    59546 posts National Treasure
    :joy: kick save and a beauty

• Moiizer
    7979 posts League Winner

I read somewhere that the arrow only shows if your opponents has that option selected too (up on dpad) whether there's any truth in that I don't know.
  • Orison
    51189 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

I'm not on about penalty shootouts mate because they disappear after 3 I think. My case is during 90 mins if I get one I never have arrow

That should be normal
  • P
    7734 posts League Winner

Don't think it's a glitch. I don't think you're supposed to have an arrow. I always took it off anyway cause when you're playing local obviously your opponent can see where you are trying to put it.

• P
    7734 posts League Winner
    Am I missing something

Sorry it looks like it hits the keepers foot. I am viewing on my phone though lol

Same here :joy:
  • Andybelfast
    P wrote: »

Don't think it's a glitch. I don't think you're supposed to have an arrow. I always took it off anyway cause when you're playing local obviously your opponent can see where you are trying to put it.

Well why does it show sometimes and sometimes not mate?
    Orison wrote: »

That should be normal

In the pen shootouts yes I agree
  • P
    7734 posts League Winner
    You tried pressing up on the D pad Andy? It's supposed to toggle it on and off.

I never trust that the opposition can't see it so have never risked it. It's easy enough to just hold the direction you want to put it.
  • Orison
    51189 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    P wrote: »

Well why does it show sometimes and sometimes not mate?
    Orison wrote: »

That should be normal

In the pen shootouts yes I agree

No it should be always the case. The arrow should be an option for offline gameplay, but online it should never be there. But I guess EA fcked it and atm it's glitched.

You also never got that blue target thing on online pens in previous years.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

@Andybelfast

thats a glitch?

i get none either
  • rblue
    Send it to EA they might refund you the 15k or give you a prize. That's stupid
    Coleen is refusing to give me any compensation :):)
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    rekt :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    73692 posts Moderator
    What a save from Juli'Air' Cesar