with or without delay, just got my squad for next WKD league

Vinnie
1373 posts Play-Off Hero
Really enjoying the balance of this squad atm.

Crespo do not miss goals, unbelievable.

Trying out Alexis, he is quite good but I think im going back on Hazard.

If need more offensive power, theres KDB and dembele for 2nd half and extra time.

. KRJMLER.png

Comments

  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Rich boy, how are you going to pay for your credit card debt?
  • exzoo
    32283 posts National Team Captain
    Smalling/Kosc > Bailly imo
  • Tonyafc23
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vinnie wrote: »
    Really enjoying the balance of this squad atm.

    Crespo do not miss goals, unbelievable.

    Trying out Alexis, he is quite good but I think im going back on Hazard.

    If need more offensive power, theres KDB and dembele for 2nd half and extra time.

    . KRJMLER.png

    How is bailly? Do his workrates affect him alot?
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tonyafc23 wrote: »
    Vinnie wrote: »
    Really enjoying the balance of this squad atm.

    Crespo do not miss goals, unbelievable.

    Trying out Alexis, he is quite good but I think im going back on Hazard.

    If need more offensive power, theres KDB and dembele for 2nd half and extra time.

    . KRJMLER.png

    How is bailly? Do his workrates affect him alot?

    so far so good mate.. Baily it is with me for a good while. No problem with workrate
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    10 games in div 1 .. do not miss a shot !!

    Dar8Aoq.png

    when u defo find a enjoyable and competitive team.

    FDu2WtS.png
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Nice team
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    You're like the only other person besides me I've seen using base 433. Everyone else seems to be using some variation.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    You're like the only other person besides me I've seen using base 433. Everyone else seems to be using some variation.

    I used to play 41212(2) for entire fifa16, I was using on 17 as well but when u play against a quality player with wingers it is to tough, I decide to move back to 433 (i used in fifa14 and before) and adapted very easy, now I feel how it is easy to play against 41212(2) :)
  • Thefranchise92
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Rich boy, how are you going to pay for your credit card debt?

Sign In or Register to comment.