Is Moussa Dembele worth 24k?

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2016
I changed my fitness team around a bit, I'm mostly happy with it but I try not to spend over the odds for players at the moment, particularly players who could plummet in value. I need a Prem Belgian at CAM to complete the team, I'm obviously not going **** money on KDB, but I'm thinking about Dembele. I love him in real life which helps, but 24k still seems like an awful lot for him. Alternatively I could chuck Origi in there with a Maestro chem or something, but that doesn't seem ideal either. I guess I'm going to bite the bullet and get Dembele, I'm just looking for some reassurance that he is good!?

Edit: Bought IF Chadli for 90k in the end. :scream:
Post edited by Orikoru on

Comments

  • Rick
    9177 posts League Winner
    Hate coming up against him. He is a beast, tbh.
  • rankon.
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is very good. Well rounded
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    I play him at CM and he is brilliant! so strong and does everything you want him to.

    Not sure about him at CAM though to be honest
  • 24k? No
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    I have him untradable and play him at CM in a 433-4.
    he's amazing. workhorse, great at defending and attacking and strong.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    AndyN08 wrote: »
    Not sure about him at CAM though to be honest
    24k? No

    Hmmm. I think I might be forced into it really. This is the team: http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/1617690/ I was using Kane (rather than Zaza) and Barkley CAM, but I've sold them now as I fancied trying Zaza. That sort of leaves Dembele is the only option, unless I use Origi. Or Oscar and Pedro left, but I don't fancy them.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    New question - would you rather spend 24k of Dembele (likely to lose value), or around 90k on IF Chadli (week one IF, less likely to rapidly lose value?)?
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His finishing is not good tho
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Orikoru wrote: »
    New question - would you rather spend 24k of Dembele (likely to lose value), or around 90k on IF Chadli (week one IF, less likely to rapidly lose value?)?

    Chadli all day
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    PTYBrozzzz wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    New question - would you rather spend 24k of Dembele (likely to lose value), or around 90k on IF Chadli (week one IF, less likely to rapidly lose value?)?

    Chadli all day

    I should point out, I only have 94k in the bank in total right now. :joy:
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Orikoru wrote: »
    PTYBrozzzz wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    New question - would you rather spend 24k of Dembele (likely to lose value), or around 90k on IF Chadli (week one IF, less likely to rapidly lose value?)?

    Chadli all day

    I should point out, I only have 94k in the bank in total right now. :joy:

    I bought Chadli on open bid for 90k. Hope he's decent as I'm skint now! Haha.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Ive used him and he is really well suited for cm or even CDM, but doubt he'd be a good cam
Sign In or Register to comment.