We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Decided to open a players pack..

Toad2338
380 posts Sunday League Hero
!!!!!

d560aa344d05d10fdd5cebfafface368.png

sell now or keep until later in the week?

Comments

• P1stolpete187
    5927 posts Big Money Move
    Gratz but can people stop making these threads its making me want to get some fifa points but i must resist.
  • Horizonvapor
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sell Friday
  • Toad2338
    Gratz but can people stop making these threads its making me want to get some fifa points but i must resist.

:D srry man
  • P1stolpete187
    5927 posts Big Money Move
    Toad2338 wrote: »

:D srry man

:lol:
  • Mastershake
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    These posts remind me of many spent on a lot of points and get nothing in the end. I always say ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it I'm not buying points anymore. Come pay day though... ;) lol I always say maybe this time is the one.
  • Toad2338
    These posts remind me of many spent on a lot of points and get nothing in the end. I always say **** it I'm not buying points anymore. Come pay day though... ;) lol I always say maybe this time is the one.

I'm the same way, worst part is I opened this one with coins >:)
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Why not "use him?" I don't get why everyone on here sells their good pack pulls... for me, I always use the player first... then sell if I don't like him.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I told myself I wasn't going to buy points and then I gave in and bought the 12,000 point package. Now I have about 1600 points left from that and am trying to give myself reasons why I should not buy more.

I am being good and limiting myself to only buying the special packs (not the usual gold that are always there). So at least that is slowing the need to buy more points. Best card I have packed so far have sold for about 20k (Alderweireld - Tottenham) so my luck isn't horrible but also not great either.
  • tauras
    3923 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    Nice congrats man.keep and enjoy plays good.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    These posts remind me of many spent on a lot of points and get nothing in the end. I always say **** it I'm not buying points anymore. Come pay day though... ;) lol I always say maybe this time is the one.

Almost 30k FP for a Rooney and nothing else over 10k made it easy for me stop
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    100% agree!
    pittphan wrote: »
    Why not "use him?" I don't get why everyone on here sells their good pack pulls... for me, I always use the player first... then sell if I don't like him.

• Toad2338
    tauras wrote: »
    Nice congrats man.keep and enjoy plays good.

Suppose I can use him this weekend league and sell him off if i don't enjoy. Appreciate all the advice!
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    Selling fresh could get you only a few more coins but I think it is better to try it and get to know if it was the player for you or not.

Use it! :smile:
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toad2338 wrote: »
    !!!!!

d560aa344d05d10fdd5cebfafface368.png

sell now or keep until later in the week?

Hes quality use him for a few weeks sell then buy back during Black Friday Crash