Which game modes are safe atm?

ragesh91
1162 posts Professional
So, as far as i understand, champions has no glitch, so it should be playable.
Also, can someone confirm what happens to me if my opponent does the glitch in other modes :
a. when I am winning
b. when I am losing
c. when it is even

I have no intention of knowing what the glitch is. Just want to know and also make others understand how it impacts us.

Comments

• hayhor1
    13971 posts Has That Special Something
    why is champions free of this glitch?
  • RadioShaq
    14674 posts Moderator
    Champions has a glitch.
  • Ishibum
    11803 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Champions has a glitch.

• ragesh91
    1162 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Didn't see it mentioned anywhere, also thought so because it is dedicated server. Anyway, as others have already clarified that it is there in champions as well.
    What about how it impacts me? Do I get losses?
  • slegers10
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ragesh91 wrote: »

Didn't see it mentioned anywhere, also thought so because it is dedicated server. Anyway, as others have already clarified that it is there in champions as well.

also had the glitch in champions
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    edited October 2016

In the the original vid it said Champs does NOT have the glitch, I assume this is because EA actually spent £1.99 on a server for that.

Everything else is screwed.
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero

No, you usually don't get losses
  • ragesh91
    1162 posts Professional
    iyad69100 wrote: »

No, you usually don't get losses

Wins? If you know, can you clarify all the 3 scenarios I listed in my original post?
  • hayhor1
    stevvix wrote: »

In the the original vid it said Champs does NOT have the glitch, I assume this is because EA actually spent £1.99 on a server for that.

Can someone please show me where EA said the champions stuff is dedicated servers?
  • RadioShaq
    14674 posts Moderator
    Joel doonan said it on his twitter.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Can someone please show me where EA said the champions stuff is dedicated servers?

I don't know if that's been actually said (it might have been £1.49) but they did say they were kicking off cheats in the Champs and I think people assumed they had different servers as they are obviously incapable of ridding any other mode of FUT of cheats.
  • ragesh91
    1162 posts Professional

• MemphisDepay23
    734 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did I miss something, which glitch?
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Losing to no losing
    1-0 to won
  • MemphisDepay23
    734 posts An Exciting Prospect

Losing to no losing
    1-0 to won

Huh since when never faced this glitch
  • ragesh91
    1162 posts Professional

Losing to no losing
    1-0 to won

Huh since when never faced this glitch

ovvy made a yt video about it today i think. Video has been taken down now, but a lot of people have seen it and are doing it now.
  • hayhor1

said what?
  • hayhor1

I don't know if that's been actually said (it might have been £1.49) but they did say they were kicking off cheats in the Champs and I think people assumed they had different servers as they are obviously incapable of ridding any other mode of FUT of cheats.

Need some real proof to convince me of this.
  • ragesh91
    1162 posts Professional

• hayhor1

It is not what? Totally lost me.
  • ragesh91
    1162 posts Professional
    Open the tweet
  • bgp1845
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    RIPperino to fifa until they fix it. what a nightmare.
  • Oh god it's going to be like the fifa 07 ps2 days...
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    FIFA 07? They had a similar glitch on FIFA 14 I think. The sign out and in again one where if you were losing it counted as game not played and if u were winning it counted as a win. By Christmas every single game ended as soon as the 1st goal was scored and ea fixed it sometime in jan or Feb iirc. I thought it was back because a guy scored against me today, immediately paused and then around 15 seconds later disconnected
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    edited October 2016
    Oh god it's going to be like the fifa 07 ps2 days...

It's a bad, bad joke...

@Dasco @ha032742 Have EA bothered to acknowledge the glitch yet? Have they emailed every player to say that they will probably be wasting coins/FP if they play online draft? Come on... you guys were trying to do some bizarre EA protection thing, which I can fully understand, but where's the info from EA now? Where's the text from EA saying they've totally mucked up this game and people WILL LOSE REAL LIFE MONEY because of this glitch?

I see sweet Fanny Adams about this on EA's twitter... it's the usual EA clusterthingy.... and you guys just shut the thread down. How does that help the community?
  • kayron16

It's a bad, bad joke...

@Dasco @ha032742 Have EA bothered to acknowledge the glitch yet? Have they emailed every player to say that they will probably be wasting coins/FP if they play online draft? Come on... you guys were trying to do some bizarre EA protection thing, which I can fully understand, but where's the info from EA now? Where's the text from EA saying they've totally mucked up this game and people WILL LOSE REAL LIFE MONEY because of this glitch?

I see sweet Fanny Adams about this on EA's twitter... it's the usual EA clusterthingy.... and you guys just shut the thread down. How does that help the community?

EA will do what they can to hide it for as long as possible to stop it becoming an epidemic until they fix it. Maybe if I post the glitch on the forums it'll speed up the process :D
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    kayron16 wrote: »

It's a bad, bad joke...

EA will do what they can to hide it for as long as possible to stop it becoming an epidemic until they fix it. Maybe if I post the glitch on the forums it'll speed up the process :D

I'll quite happily post it here if I wasn't unsure how the mods would take it as they seem to be under pressure from EA to act in ways they've never done before.
  • kayron16
    Don't think EA will do anything. I heard about the glitch a while ago but wasn't sure how it was done. All I knew was that it was the same outcome as the sign out glitch. However a simple search online and I found out how it's done. If it's true that silly todger made a video then no doubt some people who saw it will make videos and in a month or so it'll become common knowledge and we'll all be playing 1st goal wins
  • hayhor1
    Do people that do it earn coins? Could this be automated like they did in 15? If so I need some coins to make some investments for the inflation!
  • mhh1981
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do people that do it earn coins? Could this be automated like they did in 15? If so I need some coins to make some investments for the inflation!

Please tell me ur joking....