Formation advise

Raf89
148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So, after 3 WL's having 22,19 and 19 wins I find myself struggling more and more after the patch. Been playing the 41212(2) with Gorilla's tactics and instructions, which was good before patch but after it is not that good for me.

Now looking for a new squad and formation, tried a fair bit so I know that I'm probably the worst winger formation player. What formation can you recommend for an average player (div 1-2 last fifa's with a few div 1 wins)? I'm sitting on about 650K right now (1,2-1,4 when TP clears).

Thanks!

Comments

• TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    3-5-2

I can't describe just how solid it is. I've had good success (for my skill level) with the 3-5-2 with cheap and more expensive teams. It just feels so balanced. It allowed me to play a possession game but also was solid defensively and could easily counter with it.
  • Raf89
    3-5-2

I can't describe just how solid it is. I've had good success (for my skill level) with the 3-5-2 with cheap and more expensive teams. It just feels so balanced. It allowed me to play a possession game but also was solid defensively and could easily counter with it.

Haven't tried it yet as I'm not the best defender... how is it defending wise @TriggerMike ? Any instructions/CT's?
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    i was playing the4-1-2-2(2) formations for 80 odd games,switched to the 4-3-2-1 and i'm now scoring twice as many goals, still playing possession football but i'm finding it easier to create chances.
  • Raf89
    edited October 2016
    jamie wrote: »
    i was playing the4-1-2-2(2) formations for 80 odd games,switched to the 4-3-2-1 and i'm now scoring twice as many goals, still playing possession football but i'm finding it easier to create chances.

I tried it for a few games but I got hammerd on the counter, what kind of team do you use @jamie ?
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    martial sturridge willian

gundagon kante nainggolon

shaw smalling manolos roma rb?
  • SEBAS21193
    61 posts Park Captain
    try this formation
  • Raf89
    SEBAS21193 wrote: »
    try this formation

I tried it before the patch, was great possesion wise but I found it really hard to create chances. used @Remzy69 guide but didn't help unfortunately. As I said above I'm probably the worst winger player in the history of fifa lol. Tried 4231-2 yesterday and it felt amazing while qualifying for the WL, so going to give it a go at divisions tonight.