Liga NOS SBC

Shaqiri
1390 posts Professional
About ready to give up at 10/18

Anyone else managed it?

Comments

• Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Keep going it's only going to get more expensive.
  • WFCBagnall
    69478 posts Moderator
    It really does **** your mind up :D
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dodds wrote: »

What planet are you on pal? ... As soon as Jonas gets an In Form (which will cost around 40-50k) all these players are gonna slump big time.
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    It really does **** your mind up :D

I need the Nacional keeper but I'm unwilling to pay 6k for a non rare 67
  • WFCBagnall
    69478 posts Moderator
    Quinn87 wrote: »

What planet are you on pal? ... As soon as Jonas gets an In Form (which will cost around 40-50k) all these players are gonna slump big time.

He's injured irl :joy:
  • Quinn87

Haha, that told me... How long is he out for? He's always gonna get in forms because he's playing in such a shocking league.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Haha, that told me... How long is he out for? He's always gonna get in forms because he's playing in such a shocking league.

His IF would likely be 85. I dont see it stacking on top of an unearnt special card.

• Quinn87
    Peter wrote: »

His IF would likely be 85. I dont see it stacking on top of an unearnt special card.

Looks as if all cards under the 85 bench mark, are getting + 2 to their cards.
  • Quinn87

Example: Minolas went from an 84 - 86
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Looks as if all cards under the 85 bench mark, are getting + 2 to their cards.

Yeah youre right, not sure why I thought some had gone 84-85.

Hmmm an 86 Jonas would be pretty close tbf, lets hope he gets fit quick
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    I finished it all in one go, about six or seven hours. It was pretty brutal. By the end, I didn't even care that I was paying 10k for some crappy silver player. Make sure you take some time and play around with the squad. CDMs at CB, LM at LB, converting strikers down to CM and stuff like that. You can usually get away with tossing some cheap goalkeeper in the outfield if you have decent chem.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17211 posts World Class
    I did it a couple weeks back and he was worth it
  • 21_NYG_21
    1047 posts Professional
    Yea It'd be nice if EA could release those league packs like they did at the end of last year. Something that's all players, with like 6 gold and 6 silvers would be nice.
  • therealmerk33
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero

I'm afraid of FIFA 15 hyper inflation, obviously not to the same extent but with these sbcs, lots of cards are getting removed and I think champions is going to inject so much into market where people will pay crazy money for these and continue to pf rare silvers, got mine last week as i think they could raise price bands on some of these like setubal defenders that are extinct