Finish this

With 107k. I'd like Piszczek on 10 but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if he were on 8 I guess.

lWs259U.jpg

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited October 2016
    How about Toprak and Leno?

If not then maybe Tah and Fährmann.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    If you don't mind Piszczek on 8 chem though I'd just get Chiellini, Bonucci and Handanovic.
  • l OwNz l
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Samuel Eto'o still using the 4231(2) as in 15?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6664 posts Big Money Move
    I'd switch Vidal and Sanches so you can use Pepe and Carvajal instead
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Just sell best and get a sick team?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32949 posts National Team Captain
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited October 2016
    l OwNz l wrote: »

I remember you from Eddie's guide haha. I was actually using it for like the first 80 or so games with my current team but I have recently changed it to 433(4) as I felt like I was having a hard time creating chances, even though I was getting good results. It might be because I didn't bother with CT's or instructions really or just the usual EA BS when you play more than 20-30 games with the same team though, so I might go back to it again as I really enjoy the formation. It's just really difficult playing against park the bus with this formation as you often run out of passing options when you get near your opponents box. This year is basically just PTB and counter attack.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Why don't just use Hummels and Buffon lol.
  • Thanks for the ideas! I'll look into them when I get home
  • I do already have Toprak and Tah in my club
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Possibly just go full back line of juve would be very strong there
  • l OwNz l
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    l OwNz l wrote: »

I remember you from Eddie's guide haha. I was actually using it for like the first 80 or so games with my current team but I have recently changed it to 433(4) as I felt like I was having a hard time creating chances, even though I was getting good results. It might be because I didn't bother with CT's or instructions really or just the usual EA BS when you play more than 20-30 games with the same team though, so I might go back to it again as I really enjoy the formation. It's just really difficult playing against park the bus with this formation as you often run out of passing options when you get near your opponents box. This year is basically just PTB and counter attack.

Haha saw your name and rememberd our talks and your insane results with messi!

Havent used it so far, 41212(2) for me so far but gonna have a look at it! Don't think the old ct's will work in this fifa. Anyways, enjoy your fifa m8 :smiley:
  • KVA
    1356 posts
    edited October 2016
    Think I'm going to go Chiellini Barzagli Buffon with Piszczek on 8.

Is there any reason to go Bonucci over Barzagli?

How is Buffon in game? Does his low kicking affect starting attacks? Or should I get Handanovic instead?
  • Pls some last opinions on this ^ would be prime xo