Milan vs juve discussion

I'll start it off.

The referees are possibly bribed.
So many fouls wasn't given against milan, yet cheap and obvious diving from Milan was called as foul to juve, not mentioning the cancellation of goal from juve.

Comments

• PSGchris⚽
    498 posts Sunday League Hero
    I seen the cancellation of the goal they called it so late and your right about the fouls pure disgrace
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Just use the Serie A lounge.
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    I seen the cancellation of the goal they called it so late and your right about the fouls pure disgrace

You should have seen all the cheapest Pjanic OTW cards disappear off the market when that goal went in.

Made me laugh :lol:
  • Janoe1
    7675 posts League Winner
    Rick wrote: »
    Just use the Serie A lounge.

• DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    freddyyow wrote: »

You should have seen all the cheapest Pjanic OTW cards disappear off the market when that goal went in.

I was getting ready to sell lol
  • Ref is poor at best. Goal should have stood and inconsistently calling the game, seemingly in Milan's favour.
  • PSGchris⚽
    freddyyow wrote: »

Lmao what now idk he just needs to find his grove in Juve is nothing like Roma looks like he's struggling
  • PSGchris⚽
    How about the golazo from Milan :o