George Best

Has anyone here used him? Is he as good as he looks? I think I'm going to build around him and Reus.

Comments

  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Yes, he's one of the best players in the game imo. Same as last Fifa
  • That's what I like to hear! Best time to buy? I missed a good priced one an hour ago
  • GustavoGusFring
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had him in my draft and yes, he's really really good. Better than Ronaldo for me.
    KVA wrote: »
    That's what I like to hear! Best time to buy? I missed a good priced one an hour ago

    Probably after the weekend league but it depends on the market as he's pretty rare.
  • Thanks! This is what I'm thinking of. Will have 1 million left after this but don't want to spend it.

    lWs259U.png
  • Stu768
    913 posts Professional
    Chilieni in for the strong left foot
  • M98H
    13917 posts Has That Special Something
    Played 163
    Scored 220
    Assisted 58
    100 of them games have been the weekend league
    Absolutely love him, prefer him to ronaldo, Neymar and Messi this year.
  • PompeyJ
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Played 163
    Scored 220
    Assisted 58
    100 of them games have been the weekend league
    Absolutely love him, prefer him to ronaldo, Neymar and Messi this year.

    What team do you have him in?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6597 posts Big Money Move
    Incredible for me at ST
  • Believe it or not he'll be my CAM behind Reus and Draxler, change to a 41212(2) in game. That's the idea anyway.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I'm saving up for him atm but he keeps going up ffs. Really hope he's worth the grind.
  • Scutch
    18318 posts World Class
    KVA wrote: »
    Believe it or not he'll be my CAM behind Reus and Draxler, change to a 41212(2) in game. That's the idea anyway.

    He'll only have 3 chem at CAM, I think.
  • Scutch wrote: »
    KVA wrote: »
    Believe it or not he'll be my CAM behind Reus and Draxler, change to a 41212(2) in game. That's the idea anyway.

    He'll only have 3 chem at CAM, I think.

    I don't think that's the case if you switch in-game.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    KVA wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    KVA wrote: »
    Believe it or not he'll be my CAM behind Reus and Draxler, change to a 41212(2) in game. That's the idea anyway.

    He'll only have 3 chem at CAM, I think.

    I don't think that's the case if you switch in-game.

    pretty sure they fixed that this year.
  • Interesting. No worries, 4321 is great too
  • M98H
    13917 posts Has That Special Something
    PompeyJ wrote: »
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Played 163
    Scored 220
    Assisted 58
    100 of them games have been the weekend league
    Absolutely love him, prefer him to ronaldo, Neymar and Messi this year.

    What team do you have him in?

    Changed to the 4411 as I was playing crap in champs, currently playing him at CF behind IF Dybala, then have a calcio A team behind with the likes of marchisio, pjanic, chellini and Bonucci etc
    Currently 10-1 with it
    Dybala IF has 11 games 18 goals 5 assists at ST! Not bad considering the sheer amount of concentration fut champs takes :lol:
    @PompeyJ
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    KVA wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    KVA wrote: »
    Believe it or not he'll be my CAM behind Reus and Draxler, change to a 41212(2) in game. That's the idea anyway.

    He'll only have 3 chem at CAM, I think.

    I don't think that's the case if you switch in-game.

    pretty sure they fixed that this year.

    No they fixed you can't sub for 10 chem, you'll get the chem if he starts on 10 and change formation
  • P
    7790 posts League Winner
    Incredible for me at ST

  • IDARYL wrote: »
    KVA wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    KVA wrote: »
    Believe it or not he'll be my CAM behind Reus and Draxler, change to a 41212(2) in game. That's the idea anyway.

    He'll only have 3 chem at CAM, I think.

    I don't think that's the case if you switch in-game.

    pretty sure they fixed that this year.

    No they fixed you can't sub for 10 chem, you'll get the chem if he starts on 10 and change formation

    Are you 100% sure? This would be big if you're right!
Sign In or Register to comment.