Come on EA!! FIX YOUR PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS!!

Nylonbag219
75 posts Park Captain
Player instruction is the worst thing Fifa has added to the game since they took out editing player Work-rates, why? because its broken!!! Just Broken!! Player instruction has been around for 2-3 years now, and the devs still hasn't gotten it right, come on EA, its 2017!! Why put it in your game if you're not gonna put much thought into it? Cos I am sick and tired of it. The only one that works decent enough is "Get In Behind", "Stay Centrally" and "Play as striker when losing", the rest is terrible or just seems to be on backwards, the game is getting unplayable for me now;

I'm sick and tired of my Winger cutting inside when he has "Stay Wide" instruction on.
I'm sick and tired of my CDM going forward when he has "Stay Back while attacking" on (FYI, I don't mind my CDM going forward occasionally maybe when I'm losing but as it is now, every time I make a pass with my CDM, he immediately runs forward, then my other CDM who actually has the "Get Forward" on goes forward too leaving my midfield vulnerable to attacks).
I'm sick and tired of my CAM getting into the box when he has "Stay On the Edge of the box" on.
I'm sick and tired of my CAM and Winger dropping too deep when he has "Stay Forward" on.

And the list goes on...Like CBs "Join the attack" not being effective enough, Fullbacks "Stay Back While Attacking", etc. I had tried adjusting the Line Lenth slider, but to no avail, increased the Line Width but nothing, reduced run frequency but its still the same, changed custom tactics to Organised but its still broken!! And what's the deal with my striker e.g Ronaldo still at the middle of the park when Marcello is already by the byline ready to deliver a cross into the box, then I'm stuck with either Isco or Camacho going for the header while Benzema is standing on the edge of the box, this does not bother me when I'm playing against a human player, but against the AI, it does. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART EA!!! I just want my strikers to be strikers, my CAMs to be CAMS, CM to be CM and CDMs to be CDMs, is that too much to ask. Fix your player instruction EA.

P.s, now a pissed off FIFA fan.

Comments

• bravia26s
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes even sometimes i set to manual but becomes auto and vice versa
    Its all rubbish
  • RadioShaq
    15208 posts Moderator
    Its probably because your custom tactics are different. Having one stay back but setting high speed and passing they will get forward or using the dpad tactic.
  • bravia26s
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    I didnt use any custom tactics at all
    When i use all out attack
    My defenders still stay back deep
    I think because my opposition set to all out attack as well
    So my players stays back because of that
    Really rubbish
  • Nylonbag219
    75 posts Park Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Its probably because your custom tactics are different. Having one stay back but setting high speed and passing they will get forward or using the dpad tactic.

What do you mean? High speed and passing shouldn't affect how a player run besides I play a possession game.