The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

What the **** is wrong with these **** servers!

BreadrunsAway
321 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm **** pissed off! Out of 5 games played I've been kicked off in 3 matches that I was winning....and to top it off the 2 games that actually went the full time.....yup you guessed it ...I lost! Like what the hell! Is there even any point me playing this weekend league.....my matches are getting used up and I bet my opponent is being gifted the win?

Comments

• Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    DDOS going on. Read the news.
  • Lfc23
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's happened to me mate played 2 winning 2 and both disconnected
  • @Richard Where? I also keep getting disconnected. Time after time. And it's not my internet, its still up with 100/10 fiber. I was going to play an all nighter in WL but its of no use considering all disconnects. What can I do and how can I contact EA about this
  • BreadrunsAway
    I'm guessing EA won't do a damn thing about it! It would be nice but hey this is EA there happy to take your money but if anything goes wrong then it's nothing to do with them! Ugh I seriously hope this sorts itself out tommorow
  • C4D
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Richard wrote: »

Heard about it but didn't affect me whilst playing earlier and it was only affecting Battlefield, PSN, Twitter, PayPal, Spotify earlier.
  • BreadrunsAway
    I want EA to give me my games back! Lol this is the first time I've qualified thinking I never would....and I've surprised myself winning the games I got disconnected in and narrowly loosing the ones that didn't

But yeh I've seen about the ddos attack just now
  • Lfc23
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your right I've just typed it in on google says it's affecting a lot of things
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26232 posts Player of the Year
    I've read it's affecting xbox and ps.
  • JakezYu
    12 posts Ball Boy
    They should atleast extend the weekend league now ! It'd be unfair if you were unable to play any part of the weekend due to a provider error ?
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    The forum was down earlier because of it. They also had to take down matchmaking on PS for awhile.
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes, this isn't any fault of EA. I know everyone loves to jump on EA for all sorts of stuff but they have absolutely no control over whats going on.
  • Cadey 5
    10938 posts Has That Special Something
    freddyyow wrote: »
    Yes, this isn't any fault of EA. I know everyone loves to jump on EA for all sorts of stuff but they have absolutely no control over whats going on.

I agree that aren't 100% at fault but they must know about these attacks and therefore should have taken action, suspended the fut championship this weekend perhaps? Created a later start/finish time until further notice to see how the servers are ect not just run it anyway knowing there servers could possibly be tampered with.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6292 posts Big Money Move
    Would be funny to see the winner with under 20 wins this weekend :D
  • Mr. Soper
    2604 posts Fans' Favourite
    Richard wrote: »

yes at least we are getting games I heard PSN is a real mess