Finally Qualified for the Weekend League... any tips for a first timer?

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2016
besides winning :neutral: ... anyone have any tips to for a first timer who finally qualified for the weekend league?

thanks

Comments

• Cartish16
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    100% chill..just play for fun
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    just relax, no stress and you'll do fine
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Use plenty of lube for that sweet twink **** of yours boiiiii
  • razor_ro
    sweet, i am excited, i just jope i find the time to play all my 40 games
  • DSD27
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    razor_ro wrote: »

I heard limit is 25 games
  • razor_ro
    Blake wrote: »

the grindr forums are elsewhere pal
  • razor_ro
    DSD27 wrote: »

oh really? i guess if you keep on winning you get a max of 40 game? and a min of 25?
  • Otis
    3416 posts National Call-Up
    Take breaks whether you are winning or losing.
  • CornishLad
    23838 posts Club Captain
    Blake wrote: »

the grindr forums are elsewhere pal

Fantastic. Guess that means we won't be seeing @Uberman656 anymore then
  • razor_ro
    edited October 2016
    I am rolling with these 2 squads

Main:
    q4CZRNO.png

Fitness:
    kSfqVux.png

Any suggested modifications?
    Do the same rules apply as seasons? Or is it more like FUT Draft? Ie. Regarding contracts/injuries/fitness?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I personally think you'll get rekt with that midfield and defence in the first team, but if it works for you then no worries.
  • DSD27
    edited October 2016
    Im going with 2 teams, oen having IF Mandzukic and the other IF Dzeko, I hope I fund many Mascheranos and Umtitis, Albas and other members of the dwarf community. Always my friends in battle. :p
  • Heisenberg
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2016
    Wear deodorant.

Lots of deodorant.
  • razor_ro
    Im going with 2 teams, oen having IF Mandzukic and the other IF Dzeko, I hope I fund many Mascheranos and Umtitis, Albas and other members of the dwarf community. Always my friends in battle. :p

haha, you Premier League fans, ... i guess you're right when we're talking fifa 17, all PL squads are OP, but we all know the real winners in IRL ... just ask man city what happened this week :)
  • razor_ro
    Heisenberg wrote: »
    Wear deodorant.

Lots of deodorant.

lol
  • razor_ro

the question is, can you get that cross off my friend ;)
  • DSD27

the question is, can you get that cross off my friend ;)

well, thats the easier part, usually winning the header is the hardest against normal CBs.
    Always get my crosses off every year... that never stoped me :)
  • NornIron
    11469 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah expect lot of dnf's.
    5739fe43b3062c742fd7012d46d84d0e.png
  • DSD27
    edited October 2016

haha, you Premier League fans, ... i guess you're right when we're talking fifa 17, all PL squads are OP, but we all know the real winners in IRL ... just ask man city what happened this week :)

I don't like BPL.
    City lost because they tried to play possession instead of defending and counter, City is now playing Guardiola's barcelona style, so...
    its not FIFA, remember when Athletico won 4-0 Barcelona with Aduriz, outjumping Mascherano like crazy... The thing is, teams don't really take advantage of that when playing Barcelona, Guardiola was really dumb for trying to beat barcelona at his own style, he did that when he was at Bayern as well and got beated hard the same way, he doesn't learn :)
  • Meezymeez
    842 posts An Exciting Prospect

Im a United fan but we all know you sent Bravo to City to **** them and Pep over. Typical Barca tactics ;)
  • DSD27
    edited October 2016
    Meezymeez wrote: »

Im a United fan but we all know you sent Bravo to City to **** them and Pep over. Typical Barca tactics ;)

I can even go further and say Guardiola was sent on a journey to **** over big teams in Europe after Bayern beat Barcelona 7-0 and win champions league :D
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    Doesn't matter if you lose, its just the number of wins you get at the end that matters. Just keep playing.
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    Doesn't matter if you lose, its just the number of wins you get at the end that matters. Just keep playing.

Technically, the whole point of it is to get as many wins as you can ;-)

• razor_ro
    edited October 2016
    It's true, they also have problems in set pieces and crosses, but not a lot of teams get to take advantage of that cause they never have possession :)

Fast counter attacking teams (like RM) are also a problem, or any team that get really physcial like atlético Madrid ...

That's why I love Barca, they find a way to dominate and win, not always but most of the time :)
  • razor_ro
    I won my first game boys! With my fitness squad!

Stoked!
  • Your fitness team looks far more balanced than your main team
  • Mr. Soper
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bet you Italian league team does better. Keep us updated. I have a BPL and CAl A teams and the Italians always find a way to win.
  • razor_ro
    edited October 2016
    I am in Silver 3 after 19 games... I think I have 8 or 9 wins, I would say both squads are at 4 wins each, maybe the Italians could be at 5, ... I am not doing too well but w/e it's fun, I did get matched up against a couple stacked teams with lots of legends, they blew me out, but most games have been 1 goal deciding the match... I changed up my formation to 4312 for my main squad, 433(4) wasn't working so well for me ... I started getting more wins with them

I will be happy if I finish with Gold 3+
  • razor_ro

Looks like you get 40 games, not 25...
  • Caner67
    62 posts Park Captain

Looks like you get 40 games, not 25...

There are total of 25 matches on pc. Console players have 40 matches..