The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

InForms this year - are they worth it?

TheRaq
143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2016
So after all that drama about IF's in FIFA 16, do you feel like In Forms are real improvements from the NIF versions of players this year? I am not asking if it's worth to pay sometimes even few times more than for the NIF versions, but do you feel at least SLIGHT difference?

Comments

• Dodds
    8409 posts League Winner
    Yeah they've got great upgrades imo.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I dont know but i have IF Manolas and IF Salah on my fitness team and they are great. Did not try the NIF but the IFs surely are better. IF Valencia is my CM and he is the perfect beast. I can recommend him.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    I can't see any difference at all. Either the gameplay is smooth and even, and you will win if your the better player (no matter what team you have) or it is laggy and glitchy and even iF Robaldo cannot get a shot off in front of goal when he has 10 yards of free space.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    I think so. IF Milner is fantastic.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    no.

only tried one as a test.

my NIF mandzukic outscored my IF.

actually missed more headers with the IF
  • TheRaq
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seems like everyone has his own opinion. I was very dissapointed with IF Medunjanin last year, who was way worse, than his NIF version, which was brilliant. Will stick to NIF players for now on, cheaper and less risk haha. Thanks for sharing opinions guys.
  • Big Irish 42
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Position changes are the best reason for IF's this year to me. Some lower players that get big upgrades from first IF's seems pretty sweet too. I packed IF Arnautovic from Weekend League rewards and he is a beast (with hunter hes like 93 pace 92 shot) but I would've never thought to buy him otherwise.
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Yes. In previous years they weren't good because of the chemistry issue. But this year thats not the case so you actually feel the upgrade now
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Tried a bunch already, didn't notice any real difference. Think I'm sticking strictly to NIF unless packed.. and even then might sell on.
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only used his NIF a handful of times but IF Manolas is ridiculously good for me.