In all honesty: How is Ronaldo at ST this year?

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
With Chem being kind of a big deal this year, how is he at striker? He's usually the best player in the game for me by a country mile, which is why I put up with him, but he wasn't so great last year.

Does he compare to his FIFA 15 days?

Comments

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    He was amazing when I used him and I'm garbage
  • ZizioGardo
    1388 posts Professional
    With Chem being kind of a big deal this year, how is he at striker? He's usually the best player in the game for me by a country mile, which is why I put up with him, but he wasn't so great last year.

Does he compare to his FIFA 15 days?

What makes you think that chem is a big deal this year? The chem style boost are a load of BS. Players do not get a pace boost of +12 with a hunter card on 10 chem, or a massive finishing boost of +10. It's just all lies. On the other hand it's pretty good that the chem style boost didn't work the way we were told by EA, because then everyone would have TOTY like players, but EA shouldn't just have made up this chem style BS. They should just have told us how chem really worked, and not just come up with those crazy stats boost with chem styles that are clearly not true at all.
  • jigggg
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, chem really does not matter. On draft i put messi at st with 3 chem. He scored all my goals in first touches.

With 0 chem there will be -25% reduction of skills and 5 or 6 is without reduction as i remember. With 3 he should be like alcacer, but i notice not any difference at all with 10 & 3 chem.

And when i play with alcacer he is like how he is in real life, just missing goals all day long.