Anyone Play Messi at RF in a 2 Striker formation?

L1vingl1fe
3074 posts National Call-Up
I've been using Messi as a RW in a 4-3-3(4) with Suarez up top. However, with dribbling and skills being nerfed from Fifa 16, he is no longer as effective at cutting in. Has Anyone used him in a 2 striker formation as a RF and how did that work out? I would pair him with Suarez.

Other option is to sell Messi, pair Griezman with Suarez, and add Bale as RM in a 4-1-2-1-2.

Thoughts?

Comments

• sinasipahioglu7
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    just stick with suarez and bale up top
  • L1vingl1fe
    just stick with suarez and bale up top

I'd have to sell messi to get Bale
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    I've been using Messi as a RW in a 4-3-3(4) with Suarez up top. However, with dribbling and skills being nerfed from Fifa 16, he is no longer as effective at cutting in. Has Anyone used him in a 2 striker formation as a RF and how did that work out? I would pair him with Suarez.

Other option is to sell Messi, pair Griezman with Suarez, and add Bale as RM in a 4-1-2-1-2.

Thoughts?

Hows suarez treating you ?
  • L1vingl1fe
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

Thoughts?

Hows suarez treating you ?

Suarez is amazing. Most consistent goal scorer I've used this season
  • HCB
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi is easily pushed to the ground with no foul if u know what I mean.

With latency high this year, PHY is definitely needed by a striker up front.