THE FALSE 9 (433-5) FORMATION GUIDE - DOMINATE PLAY (NEW CUSTOM TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Comments

• Redeanixe
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    32-8 for me with the CT and formation. Team: handanovic; piszcek naldo miranda alex sandro; vidal gustavo coutinho; robben firmino costa
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Redeanixe wrote: »
    32-8 for me with the CT and formation. Team: handanovic; piszcek naldo miranda alex sandro; vidal gustavo coutinho; robben firmino costa

Nice!! IF Firmino or normal?
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have compared Rijkaard with Matuidi.. Stats that is... they seem very similar, except that matuidi is 20% of rijkaard. Am I missing something?
  • Yaaqov
    Can anyone explain to me what the workrates mean, and how they relate to playing the game?
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    @Milozzy I'm using IF Gio in the WL right now and he is great!

@Reckoner IF Cal is pretty good for me on the left.
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me what the workrates mean, and how they relate to playing the game?

It's how much effort the players put in for that role. High workrate in attack = they push forward more. Defence = the help defend more. That means players with higher workrates (H/H or H/M or M/H) will cover more of the pitch than others. This also means their stamina will drain faster.
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Going to be trying a deep lying playmaker at the CDM role for now seeing as I think my defending as improved. Going with Andre Gomes as he's solid all round. Will let you guys know how it plays out. :)
  • Yaaqov
    edited November 2016

It's how much effort the players put in for that role. High workrate in attack = they push forward more. Defence = the help defend more. That means players with higher workrates (H/H or H/M or M/H) will cover more of the pitch than others. This also means their stamina will drain faster.

Thank you @Fred is Bae
    In a H/H combination, the first H is for attack and the second for Defense? So ideally a striker should have H/L, especially if his DEF value is low.
    Is this assumption right?
  • Yaaqov
    edited November 2016
    I have Andre Gomes, and I run him out of stamina at about 80% of the game. (running out meaning he is in the last 30%). But I also have a lousy defence. But you as an expert player, will probably not drain him dat much.

Other than that, I sold rodriguez, iniesta and busquets, playing with Gomes, Turan and Koke, and it is more solid, and faster, plays easier. I compared there stats, and those 84 players have more stam and def than the 87/88 players. For me they work better.

Still waiting to buy a very nice CDM, and to build a team around him. Budget for CDM is about 50-75k, if really really good, perhaps 300k (60% of available coins)
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional

Thank you @Fred is Bae
    In a H/H combination, the first H is for attack and the second for Defense? So ideally a striker should have H/L, especially if his DEF value is low.
    Is this assumption right?

That is right, first one is attack second is defence.

It depends. A CF with H/L won't come back as much to support the midfield, which I think is crucial for build up play. H/L wingers are good though!
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    I have Andre Gomes, and I run him out of stamina at about 80% of the game. (running out meaning he is in the last 30%). But I also have a lousy defence. But you as an expert player, will probably not drain him dat much.

Other than that, I sold rodriguez, iniesta and busquets, playing with Gomes, Turan and Koke, and it is more solid, and faster, plays easier. I compared there stats, and those 84 players have more stam and def than the 87/88 players. For me they work better.

Still waiting to buy a very nice CDM, and to build a team around him. Budget for CDM is about 50-75k, if really really good, perhaps 300k (60% of available coins)

Haha i'm no expert but i'll try and get the best out of him!
    Yes, good choice! Iniesta could potentially be an exception at times but his stamina is horrible and I think it affects him more than not. Matic is a good CDM, but idk about any expensive ones. Rijkaard is a god if you can get him haha.
  • Yaaqov
    edited November 2016

Yes, good choice! Iniesta could potentially be an exception at times but his stamina is horrible and I think it affects him more than not. Matic is a good CDM, but idk about any expensive ones. Rijkaard is a god if you can get him haha.

ATM you can get Rijkaard for about 340k lol... If he would be 250k... lol that is why I was looking at Gatusso of Matuidi
    Mattheus is better hahahaha (cost a fortune)
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016

I use Can a lot as my CDM and he's normally really good. I like having a CDM who can pass and has some shot and some pace, so when they push forward there's at least some chance of a goal. Ha.

Plus Can works great for hybrids. Easy to link up. And look at IF N'zonzi as a CDM. He's tall, strong and has great passing and shooting. Highly recommend him.
  • Yaaqov
    Can is his full name? (Feeling like a noob now hahaha)
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

Erme can. Plays for Liverpool.
  • Yaaqov
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

Thanks, but will wait until the crash. Wasn't it you who predicted one?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

He's like 1700 coins. Ha. Granted he'll probably go down but that's cheap for a solid player. And it will happen when they start releasing the lighting round packs. And prices are high now because of the weekend league. Come Monday and Tuesday they will drop a little more also.
  • Yaaqov

He's like 1700 coins. Ha. Granted he'll probably go down but that's cheap for a solid player. And it will happen when they start releasing the lighting round packs. And prices are high now because of the weekend league. Come Monday and Tuesday they will drop a little more also.

I noticed that Wednesday/Thursday they are the cheapest for me... (source futbin.com)
    When do you think will those lightning packs available?

Yeah I saw Can, he is cheap, but I would have to build a team around him. Still having LaLiga players... Sold off anything else and all LaLiga of high value.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016

I noticed that Wednesday/Thursday they are the cheapest for me... (source futbin.com)

Yeah I saw Can, he is cheap, but I would have to build a team around him. Still having LaLiga players... Sold off anything else and all LaLiga of high value.

Yeah planning to pick my players up Wednesday unless they release information about black friday.

And I mostly make hybrids so he's fits into any team. I just play mustifi and Matip at cbs and any premier league keeper. Everybody gets full chem.
  • Yaaqov

Yeah planning to pick my players up Wednesday unless they release information about black friday.

And I mostly make hybrids so he's fits into any team. I just play mustifi and Matip at cbs and any premier league keeper. Everybody gets full chem.

I want neuer... Bad...
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

I want neuer... Bad...

As do we all. Ha. I'm saving up for either Courtois or lloris. Using Mandanda now and he's okay but know those other 2 are better.
  • Yaaqov

I want neuer... Bad...

As do we all. Ha. I'm saving up for either Courtois or lloris. Using Mandanda now and he's okay but know those other 2 are better.

Neuer is 'just 150k' right now. Want him with Boateng.

Using Ter Stegen and Reina right now. If I would switch to Calcio defense I would not need GK hahaha.

Ter Stegen is not very solid. His handling is not that good. He ain't Neuer
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

I want neuer... Bad...

Using Ter Stegen and Reina right now. If I would switch to Calcio defense I would not need GK hahaha.

I used both and reina was better than ter stagen. Plus the long throw trait is nice. Hando is my go to keeper. He's so good. I'm hoping lloris is as good as him.
  • Yaaqov

I want neuer... Bad...

I used both and reina was better than ter stagen. Plus the long throw trait is nice. Hando is my go to keeper. He's so good. I'm hoping lloris is as good as him.

Iloris should be better, else there is no point in exchanging them.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

I want neuer... Bad...

Iloris should be better, else there is no point in exchanging them.

Exactly. Might get cech as well. Who knows with keepers though.
  • Yaaqov
    futbin.com/17/squad/385870

What do you make of this squad @Fred is Bae and @Kip2MyLou ?
  • Fishunia
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doing 18W 16L atm ,,, its first time i hit GOLD in WL! with this formation ! Toure and ST Firminho as CF are amazing for me !
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    futbin.com/17/squad/385870

What do you make of this squad @Fred is Bae and @Kip2MyLou ?

Put firmino cf. Wilshere LCM. Get rid of Ivanovic for anyone and Baines in for Clichy.
  • Fifashock
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sagna with shadow chem style really suprised me
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Fifashock wrote: »
    Sagna with shadow chem style really suprised me

He surprised me too. He's really strong.