THE FALSE 9 (433-5) FORMATION GUIDE - DOMINATE PLAY (NEW CUSTOM TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Comments

• GL
    7395 posts Big Money Move
    Won Division 1 finally! Probably the 4th time of trying.

Main difference was having both full backs on balanced and CDM on conservative interceptions, worked out quite well
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2016
    Hard decision which one would you choose?
    Option A)
    Martial - Ibra - SIF Salah
    Pogba - Matic - Naingolan

Option B )
    Hazard - Ibra - Willian
    Pogba - Matic - IF Kante

Defense will be most likely same on both Teams. Which Front and midfield would you choose? A OR B?
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    After a nights sleep. I am still thrilled by the formation but think I'm still to vulnerable defense wise. Can the pressure and the width be lowered from @Fred is Bae custom tactics?
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hody wrote: »
    After a nights sleep. I am still thrilled by the formation but think I'm still to vulnerable defense wise. Can the pressure and the width be lowered from @Fred is Bae custom tactics?
    I would not lower the width of the team, doing so, might open up one side of the pitch when the ball is on the other. Could get ugly.
    Fred is an experienced player, so his pressure settings would be good I think, I have them at 60.
  • Fishunia
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey @Fred is Bae could u check this out ?
    i use ur tactics from first post .

so far i have 5W1L1D

draw was hard game , but i could win .i got impatient on counterattack and missed my chance

lost game was scripted , after 5 wins in a row .

he had 3 shots on goal ,2 went in ... 1 in counterattack ... when my keeper just gave him ball after goalkick ... and i have 16 shots , 13 on goal :D 10 of them got blocked by his deffenders or slowed ,they were slide tackling my shots in duo or trio :D

so im using LF wallcot as CF :D thinking about IF ST Alexis what do u think about it ?

30k9jwi.png
  • Yaaqov
    I see that I could buy Gatusso... is he worth it?
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    I would not lower the width of the team, doing so, might open up one side of the pitch when the ball is on the other. Could get ugly.
    Fred is an experienced player, so his pressure settings would be good I think, I have them at 60.

Thanks, width makes sense. But lower pressure?
  • Yaaqov

Thanks, width makes sense. But lower pressure?

If you lower it you invite your opponent further on your side of the pitch before you start pressureing. Your defenders will stay deeper (anyone, correct me if I am wrong)
  • Observer
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Solari wrote: »
    Current team right now and I've followed all the instructions on page1. However, my score is always 0-0 or 0-1 and not able to create much chances. I'm more a wing players, does this formation fit me? any suggestion will be much appreciated!

In terms of improvement,
    1 - Matic over Pereyra ( will that be too defensive?)
    2 - SCREAM Matip over Zouma
    3 - LB, need a faster one?
    UuefjR2.png

I think that midfield is already too defensive, don't forget you're already without a striker, I like a midfielder to run beyond the F9 when he drops.
    I would maybe sell Kante and spend the coins on DeBruyne, if you want a cheaper variation maybe someone like Herrera (any H/M CM really).

Also if you haven't already set your wingers to Stay Forward, Cut Inside and Run in Behind, with no striker you need to get them into goalscoring positions.

I would ditch those two violet idiots. They are making worse runs than (or no runs at all) than standard version.

Also Sterling is slower than standard Sterling for some reason.
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Fishunia wrote: »
    Hey @Fred is Bae could u check this out ?
    i use ur tactics from first post .

so far i have 5W1L1D

draw was hard game , but i could win .i got impatient on counterattack and missed my chance

lost game was scripted , after 5 wins in a row .

he had 3 shots on goal ,2 went in ... 1 in counterattack ... when my keeper just gave him ball after goalkick ... and i have 16 shots , 13 on goal :D 10 of them got blocked by his deffenders or slowed ,they were slide tackling my shots in duo or trio :D

so im using LF wallcot as CF :D thinking about IF ST Alexis what do u think about it ?

30k9jwi.png

Sanchez 100% he will bring you much more success!
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional

He's solid but probably not worth. Rijkaard would be better
  • gresh1978
    2683 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Fred is Bae in your personal opinion which league is the best for the F9 formation?
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    @Fred is Bae in your personal opinion which league is the best for the F9 formation?

Probably Serie A atm, though la liga has the best forwards
  • FooDog
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have a la liga team. I'm doing ok but really suck at this game. lol

I can't get Busquets to keep back when I,m trying to attack. Has anyone tried any other CDM's in La liga?
  • xHerdie
    4122 posts National Call-Up
    would you rather have:

Pogba and Nain as CMs with Desailly/IF Manolas CB

Pogba and Petit CMs with Bonucci/IF Manolas CB

Petit and Veron CMs with Bonucci/IF Manolas CB

Kante would be CDM in option one and De Rossi as the CDM as the other two.. Really unsure on which to go with. Have used false9 basically all year and my CF and CMs get much more involved then my wingers with the way i play so wanted CMs who were powerhouses and could shoot at the same time
  • gresh1978
    2683 posts Fans' Favourite

Out of curiosity, what would those teams be?
  • Krunk_Fu
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gonna try Reus as CF hopefully he be a boss for me
  • Observer
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Krunk_Fu wrote: »
    Gonna try Reus as CF hopefully he be a boss for me

As a starter he was quite weak. As a sub for 2nd half he scored in almost every game decisive goals.
  • Amaterasu10
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    Hello everyone

Can you maKe a 105k false 9 for me ?

I can t decide the Best players for upfront special for cf rule

Post edited by Amaterasu10 on
  • Yaaqov

He's solid but probably not worth. Rijkaard would be better

That would explain why he is more expensive. Could do it though, but then I wouldn't have anything left to spend hahaha
    What are your thoughts on Matuidi?
  • Yaaqov
    FooDog wrote: »

I have a la liga team. I'm doing ok but really suck at this game. lol

I can't get Busquets to keep back when I,m trying to attack. Has anyone tried any other CDM's in La liga?

Maybe I can help out here. I had (still have) a complete LaLiga Team. also had busqyets, kroos, rakitic, modric, iniesta and rodriquez, with Godin and Pepe as CB.

I sold them all, also because there is a market crash coming up according to some veterans here, so I wanted to cash in and gives me the opportunity to try something new.

My main problem was that the midfield was slow, and out of stamina at 90% of the game. Busquets would be the best CDM in LaLiga, Has the highest PHY and DEF as CDM. Kroos would be faster, but isn't as strong as Busquets and has less stamina.

The forwards in LaLiga are the best, but also cost a fortune. Griezmann atm will cost about 220 000 give or take a few. Neymar, Ronaldo... I don't even want to go there... lol
    So I ended up with Gaitan as LW and Orellana as RW. Gain was not to bad, but not fast enough for my taste. Orellana scoort some crucial, deciding goals for me, at the same time he was invisible most of the time. IMO a bit weak on the ball.

Still have players left, as I need to play, lol, and I con't get much for them anyway. Current team:

LM Carrasco
    ST Aduriz/Gameiro
    RM Vitolo

CM Gomes/Vazquez
    CDM Koke/Bruno
    CM Turan/Thiago

LB Cantrao
    CB Ruiz/Martinez
    CB Mascheranao
    RB Carvajal/JuanFran

GK Ter Stegen/ Reina

With this team I almost get the same results as with the team I sold. What I really miss are my defenders. Godin. Pepe and Filipe Luis took care of a lot of problems for me... In the defence I feel the change, on the midfield Not really much difference. Same for attack. I feel carrasco/Vitolo give me more than Gaitan/Orellana. Better wingers are unaffordable atm.
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Played two games more. 0:1, 0:3 in the Wl qualifiers. The formation is the most fun to play,but I lose the ball and I concede.
    Those ptb high pressure opponents, are always over me. Can't set up players run out of passing options and just get tackled and smashed all the time
  • Pedroninho2015
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    fred is bae : ibra is a godd cf?
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    fred is bae : ibra is a godd cf?

Yeah definitely
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Played two games more. 0:1, 0:3 in the Wl qualifiers. The formation is the most fun to play,but I lose the ball and I concede.
    Those ptb high pressure opponents, are always over me. Can't set up players run out of passing options and just get tackled and smashed all the time

The formation isn't for some. Remember that against these teams it is important to control the tempo of the game. Mix it up in the final third too, use longshots where you can. Inverted crosses are good when you have a CF who can win a header
  • Amaterasu10
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hello onde a again

Anyone suggest a good team for 105k please

• Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro

The formation isn't for some. Remember that against these teams it is important to control the tempo of the game. Mix it up in the final third too, use longshots where you can. Inverted crosses are good when you have a CF who can win a header

I try to keep possesion but the swarm me all the time. Still no clue how sby can play PTB and the same time high pressing and super offensive. Once I have the ball that swarm me like gypsies on a give away. How do I ditch the high pressure?

• MDILSICILIANO
    50 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016
    Whats your thoughts on this team?
    Any suggestions?
    2v7teon.png
  • Roark-L
    69 posts Park Captain
    I'm confused between pogba, aguero or ibra at CF. I've tried ibra before i didnt get along with the lack of pace.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Roark-L wrote: »
    I'm confused between pogba, aguero or ibra at CF. I've tried ibra before i didnt get along with the lack of pace.

Pogba would be a waste. Put him a cm.