THE FALSE 9 (433-5) FORMATION GUIDE - DOMINATE PLAY (NEW CUSTOM TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Comments

  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    Need advise what to choose:
    A) Müller CF with Costa, Vidal, Alaba
    Or
    B) Griezmann CF with Martial, Matudi, Kurzawa

    A seems better for total overall Team doesn't it? But B could have Griezmann I heard he rocks. So I dunno...
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    Amanduz wrote: »
    Need advise what to choose:
    A) Müller CF with Costa, Vidal, Alaba
    Or
    B) Griezmann CF with Martial, Matudi, Kurzawa

    A seems better for total overall Team doesn't it? But B could have Griezmann I heard he rocks. So I dunno...

    Muller is my favorite player in the game and real life but griezmann is just ridiculous I've heard. I'd probably say team B.
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Amanduz wrote: »
    Need advise what to choose:
    A) Müller CF with Costa, Vidal, Alaba
    Or
    B) Griezmann CF with Martial, Matudi, Kurzawa

    A seems better for total overall Team doesn't it? But B could have Griezmann I heard he rocks. So I dunno...

    Griezmann is great so B
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Changed the custom tactics a bit so check them out! Pressure is the only thing that has changed as I feel it works better.
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving

    So basically we should sell our top players and wait for after thanksgiving to buy them back...
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving

    So basically we should sell our top players and wait for after thanksgiving to buy them back...

    Fifa economics 101. Haha. Yep and with fut United around the prices will definitely drop
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving

    So basically we should sell our top players and wait for after thanksgiving to buy them back...

    Fifa economics 101. Haha. Yep and with fut United around the prices will definitely drop


    When is black Friday? :smiley:
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving

    So basically we should sell our top players and wait for after thanksgiving to buy them back...

    Fifa economics 101. Haha. Yep and with fut United around the prices will definitely drop


    When is black Friday? :smiley:

    Well it's the Friday after Thursday but fifa might release special packs before then. And fut United hadn't been officially announced yet but it should be soonish
  • ColeWorld
    10678 posts Has That Special Something
    Relyc wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    06b09-4c7c84e8-b3e7-4a88-b305-75f362ddda1b.png

    How has that team been? I'm looking to build something similar. The players I'm most curious about are Kalou, Fors, and the CB dou.

    @ColeWorld

    Amazing. The CB Duo is so good with the Shadow Style. Especially Vogt is a god. Fast, strong, good passing and decent dribbling. In my opinion the two best CB options in the Bundesliga after Boateng.

    Kalou's dribbling is awesome and his finishing aswell. Passing is decent.

    Forsberg is awesome as well. Strong offensive force with his balance stats.

    @Relyc
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving

    So basically we should sell our top players and wait for after thanksgiving to buy them back...

    Fifa economics 101. Haha. Yep and with fut United around the prices will definitely drop


    When is black Friday? :smiley:

    Well it's the Friday after Thursday but fifa might release special packs before then. And fut United hadn't been officially announced yet but it should be soonish

    better selling off then hehehe, kroos first :wink:
  • Goonerlad10
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi all,

    Has anyone any experience playing 88 rated sanchez as the cf? Been using him in the 433(2) but I've started to struggle and stuck in div 4 now. I've tried 433(5) four times now and sanchez is really struggling for me but again it's division 4 and seems to get the better of me everyone!! Any thoughts much appreciated!! he was class in the 433(2) so reluctant to sell him unless I'm better off with someone that's not high high
  • Goonerlad10
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi all,

    Has anyone any experience playing 88 rated sanchez as the cf? Been using him in the 433(2) but I've started to struggle and stuck in div 4 now. I've tried 433(5) four times now and sanchez is really struggling for me but again it's division 4 and seems to get the better of me everyone!! Any thoughts much appreciated!! he was class in the 433(2) so reluctant to sell him unless I'm better off with someone that's not high high
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    @ColeWorld thanks for the reply. Looking forward to building it. Will post my version when built.
  • SBC Payet is incredible at False 9. He has 20 in 15 there for me and I'm an average player. This team is the most fun team I've had this year:
    Martial - Payet - SIF Sarah

    IF Kante -- OTW Pjanic
    Khedira

    Azpilicueta - Chiellini - Mov Barzagli - IF Florentine
    SIF Donnarumma

    Pjanic is amazing too. His dribbling passing and long shots are great. He's very similar to Payet and would prob make a great F9 himself.
  • IIDinDonII
    74 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    Screenshot_20161111_020106.png

    Just need to save for IF Bonucci
  • deelio
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nice team yaaqov but I feel it is too weak in the midfield and wings, will get dominated with physical players
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving

    So basically we should sell our top players and wait for after thanksgiving to buy them back...

    Fifa economics 101. Haha. Yep and with fut United around the prices will definitely drop


    When is black Friday? :smiley:

    Well it's the Friday after Thursday but fifa might release special packs before then. And fut United hadn't been officially announced yet but it should be soonish

    better selling off then hehehe, kroos first :wink:

    sold hehehe
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    deelio wrote: »
    nice team yaaqov but I feel it is too weak in the midfield and wings, will get dominated with physical players

    Maybe you have a very good point here. I was doing fine, but in DIV3, I was not loosing, but not winning either. Wasn't able to make it to the final 3rd. I thought it was of my wingers, but it could have been the midst.

    I am waiting for the black friday crash, in the meantime I will figure out my new team and post it here first.
    My players are on Sale, lol, sold 8 of them...
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

    29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

    what the hell is black friday?

    Big market crash. Happens every year. Day after Thanksgiving

    So basically we should sell our top players and wait for after thanksgiving to buy them back...

    Fifa economics 101. Haha. Yep and with fut United around the prices will definitely drop


    How much will the drop be, average... 10, 30, 50, 80%?
  • Alex1684
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amanduz wrote: »
    What chemistry Style fit Müller as cf?

    Same interest here. Which chemstyle do u use?
  • Redeanixe
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    After skipping two weekend leagues i spend my whole free day trying this formation.. amazing. Currently going 23-7 trying to reach my record of 31 wins
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Alex1684 wrote: »
    Amanduz wrote: »
    What chemistry Style fit Müller as cf?

    Same interest here. Which chemstyle do u use?

    I've used engine and catalyst.
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    After the comments and advise from the experts here, I sold my squad.
    Basically I am back where I was in the first week I had the game. And guess what, it seems that creating opportunities is much easier now with this team than with the squad with all those high rated players.
    I won a professional game, I before won with just 1-0, barely had chances, now 3-0 and about 20 shots on goal.

    As before, I got 2 teams, one a little bit better than the other. I am puzzled, why this team is so much easier to play with than with all those high (over?)rated players.
    The CT setting where default, with the exception of pressure which is at 65.

    Can anyone explain this?

    Here are the teams:

    16roxu.png

    2ppzxgn.jpg

  • Verstappen
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    Konoplyanka Draxler Bellarabi
    Thiago Rode Calhanoglu
    Schmelzer Howedes Toprak Brosinski
    Fahrmann

    Works like a charm, maybe Calhanoglu is the worst of the team
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Verstappen wrote: »
    Konoplyanka Draxler Bellarabi
    Thiago Rode Calhanoglu
    Schmelzer Howedes Toprak Brosinski
    Fahrmann

    Works like a charm, maybe Calhanoglu is the worst of the team

    No Hummels?
  • Verstappen
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    Verstappen wrote: »
    Konoplyanka Draxler Bellarabi
    Thiago Rode Calhanoglu
    Schmelzer Howedes Toprak Brosinski
    Fahrmann

    Works like a charm, maybe Calhanoglu is the worst of the team

    No Hummels?

    No
    Expensive
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    @ColeWorld here is the bundes side I am working with. Ready for that crash. (Boateng untradeable)
    Cal and Forsberg...amazing!

    IMG_7861.jpg
  • ColeWorld
    10678 posts Has That Special Something
    Relyc wrote: »
    @ColeWorld here is the bundes side I am working with. Ready for that crash. (Boateng untradeable)
    Cal and Forsberg...amazing!

    IMG_7861.jpg

    Looks great!
  • Alex1684
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2016
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Alex1684 wrote: »
    Amanduz wrote: »
    What chemistry Style fit Müller as cf?

    Same interest here. Which chemstyle do u use?

    I've used engine and catalyst.

    Thx for your advice!
    Post edited by Alex1684 on
Sign In or Register to comment.