THE FALSE 9 (433-5) FORMATION GUIDE - DOMINATE PLAY (NEW CUSTOM TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Comments

• Fifashock
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks decent, But i prefer a more defensive cm instead of kroos. A matic type of player
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional
    Loving this formation with the suggested CT's!
    This is my team, any suggestions?

Handanovic
    Peres, Manolas, Benatia, Sandro
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah
    Candreva, IF Kalinic, Perisic
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    DazF90 wrote: »

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

Hamsik over Allen :)
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    241m4vs.png

comments please

Remove Kroos as he's not too defensive. I'd get De Rossi, Bonucci, IF Manolas and Buffon
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

Cheers man, thats one of my options have About 44k, maybe hamsik and miranda? Or save the coins to get naingolan...
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    241m4vs.png

comments please

Remove Kroos as he's not too defensive. I'd get De Rossi, Bonucci, IF Manolas and Buffon

I had busquets there, but he is even slower. I am concerned about the chemistry if I would get de Rossi in... or am I seeing ghosts?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    241m4vs.png

comments please

I had busquets there, but he is even slower. I am concerned about the chemistry if I would get de Rossi in... or am I seeing ghosts?

Get Casemiro. He's been great for me. Or Iborra.
  • Ibrahimovicx77
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hows dybala as a cf and show your dybala 4335 teams!!
  • GL
    6975 posts Big Money Move
    241m4vs.png

comments please

Chemistry would be fine, and yeah having a solid CDM is really important
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

Cheers man, thats one of my options have About 44k, maybe hamsik and miranda? Or save the coins to get naingolan...

Hamsik and Nainggolan probably better than Miranda for now!
    GL wrote: »
    241m4vs.png

comments please

This. I'm pretty sure everyone will be on 9-10 and a solid CDM is very important. I'd even get Khedira if you wanna swap IF Manolas for Movember Barz, who is excellent
  • What do you guys think of Kalou IF for CF? I don't know if I like his workrates for a CF.

• I'm having a problem where my CF seems to do very little, often having passes in 30-40 range for my CMs/CDM and 10-18 passes for the CF. Is that what other people find or am I not really using him properly? Using Jovetic / Danny.
  • ColeWorld
    10676 posts Has That Special Something

06b09-4c7c84e8-b3e7-4a88-b305-75f362ddda1b.png
  • Yaaqov
    edited November 2016

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

241m4vs.png

comments please

This. I'm pretty sure everyone will be on 9-10 and a solid CDM is very important. I'd even get Khedira if you wanna swap IF Manolas for Movember Barz, who is excellent

I see your point. It seems you are a Calcio lover ;) (no offense intended)
    First I had Busquets on that position and He did the job, but was a bit slow. With him I worked my way to Div3, got kicked there.

Kroos I have since a few days, and I have no problem selling him. However, he has its value during build up. My backs are excellent, catching everything so far, I concede very few goals.
    So far my long term plans were to replace PePe with Boateng, Carvajal with Lahm, Iniesta with Ozil and Orellana with Muller IF.

On the left I will change filipe luis for marcello.

Would change Busquets back in be solid enough in your opinion?
    If I would put "Shadow" on kroos, it would push his deffence to 82. Would that be a solution?

I also lioke bundesliga, so I will acquire Vidal... but for my current team he would not fit (yet)
    Post edited by Yaaqov on
  • Ibrahimovicx77
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trying the CTs this weekend league. Do you think this squad will fit: http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/290832
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

241m4vs.png

comments please

First I had Busquets on that position and He did the job, but was a bit slow. With him I worked my way to Div3, got kicked there.

Kroos I have since a few days, and I have no problem selling him. However, he has its value during build up. My backs are excellent, catching everything so far, I concede very few goals.
    So far my long term plans were to replace PePe with Boateng, Carvajal with Lahm, Iniesta with Ozil and Orellana with Muller IF.

If I would put "Shadow" on kroos, it would push his deffence to 82. Would that be a solution?

I also lioke bundesliga, so I will acquire Vidal... but for my current team he would not fit (yet)

I'm not a Calcio lover, but their CDM's and centrebacks are good and offer some of the best trios on the game. Other than that, it's a bpl trio of Matic, Zouma/Cahill/Luiz. And yes, I prefer Muller over Orellana definitely :)
  • ColeWorld
    10676 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks for your CTs. Really works well for me
  • Yaaqov

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

241m4vs.png

comments please

I'm not a Calcio lover, but their CDM's and centrebacks are good and offer some of the best trios on the game. Other than that, it's a bpl trio of Matic, Zouma/Cahill/Luiz. And yes, I prefer Muller over Orellana definitely :)

I have Orellana, bcz he was the best I could buy at the time. Next step would be Bale or Messi, but those are out of my league. I started with LaLiga players, coz that was what I got the most of when I started the game, so I bought more to get a nice chemistry.

I love the German defence, but then you're basically ending up building Bayern Munchen. Calcio A never came up as I never got nice players from there out of a pack. I will look into it.

I have Kroos, as he would be the connection between LaLiga on the left and German on the right. Do you think I can make him work if I put shadow on him? it would push his defence to 82.
    What do you make of busquets?

How are the premier league CM's/CDM's?
  • Yaaqov
    edited November 2016
    241m4vs.png
    I'm not a Calcio lover, but their CDM's and centrebacks are good and offer some of the best trios on the game. Other than that, it's a bpl trio of Matic, Zouma/Cahill/Luiz. And yes, I prefer Muller over Orellana definitely

Based on your assessment and advise, I better sell out my current team :(. There is no way I can make those players fit...
  • Fifashock
    322 posts Sunday League Hero

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

241m4vs.png

comments please

If you concede very few goals a playmaker cdm like kroos could be the best for you. But most people need a defensive cdm
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    What chemistry Style fit Müller as cf?
  • Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png
  • JasonSeo
    85 posts Park Captain
    Amazing guide! Thanks!

What do you think of Ronaldo as CF (7 chem) ??
  • JasonSeo wrote: »
    Amazing guide! Thanks!

What do you think of Ronaldo as CF (7 chem) ??

More useful as a LW.
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    06b09-4c7c84e8-b3e7-4a88-b305-75f362ddda1b.png

How has that team been? I'm looking to build something similar. The players I'm most curious about are Kalou, Fors, and the CB dou.

@ColeWorld
  • Yaaqov
    Fifashock wrote: »

Handanovic
    Allan, De Rossi, Asamoah

241m4vs.png

comments please

If you concede very few goals a playmaker cdm like kroos could be the best for you. But most people need a defensive cdm

I saw that when I would put Shadow on him, his defensive skills are boost to 82.
    Kroos would be the connecting man between my future german defence and the LaLiga defence. But if he does not perform, then I will build another team.
    Might do that anyway, as a 2nd team, based on Fred's suggestions. They don't seem to be too expensive.

I did not hold DIV3 because I draw-ed nearly every match. As for the conceding goals, My estimate is that about 80-90% of those are cross passes from the sides. The cross it, and with a header it goes in. They often catch me of guard hehe
  • Danz80
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hello guys looking for some advice..I'm looking to make a team around Zlatan I have the following players if they can be used..

POTM Son
    OTW Mane
    SBC Payet
    Kosicelny
    Ramsey
    kante

Appreciate any help thanks..
  • ddavidtran
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2016
    How is my team? Any changes? Div3 and struggling. Cant seem to create any chances and my defensive play suddenly is worse than div100. div9 to div4 was easy

Fahrmann
    Pisczek - Toprak - Sokratis - Wendell
    Xabi Alonso
    Renato Sanches -Thiago
    Robben - Hernandez - Coman

https://i.imgur.com/mba7PSn.png
  • phanthomaz1985
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    241m4vs.png

comments please

what the **** is black friday?
  • phanthomaz1985
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hope black Friday crash is a big one, currently about 500k short...

29470a112788a338fafbca2e79322d21.png

what the hell is black friday?