The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

THE FALSE 9 (433-5) FORMATION GUIDE - DOMINATE PLAY (NEW CUSTOM TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Comments

• Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Well, tried it out, and this formation is most definitely not for me. Played 4 matches, lost them all and barely created any chances.

Switched back to my 4-3-2-1 with pretty much the exact same players and won 3 games in a row while scoring 17 goals.

Not sure why I struggle to play with these 4-3-3 formations.

4321 offers very direct play and is great for counter attacks. False 9 offers slow build up play and a lot of options in the final third

Yeah, but I play slow build up play with my 4-3-2-1. That is why I wanted to give this False 9 formation a go cause it sounded perfect for how I play.

• This is my current team, dybala as CF is amazing, I played 50 games with him, 39 goals and 22 assists
  • This is my current team, dybala as CF is amazing, I played 50 games with him, 39 goals and 22 assists

and somehow I cant upload my team, so I'll write it down here:

mertens - dybala - perisic
    pjanic - de rossi - nainggolan
    alex sandro - miranda - barzagli - florenzi
    Handanovic

btw why isn't nainggolan mentioned in b2b midfielders? He works pretty well imo

• Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    This is my current team, dybala as CF is amazing, I played 50 games with him, 39 goals and 22 assists

Handanovic

That's a very well balanced team, I'm glad it works. How is Pjanic at centre mid btw? Might pick him up.

Yeah Nainnggolan is a good option, I'll add him. Slipped my mind :p
  • GL
    8226 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    33-7 in the weekend league this week with those CTs, only with a slight difference!

So pumped, I hadn't got past Gold 2 yet so Elite 2 has me buzzing

edit: Actually the only difference is I have defensive line width to 40
  • fifa_peru
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    30 wins this weekend with this team using your custom tactics.. GG man loving this formation it's key to have both L and R back on balanced they make the attack click 30ag7fc.jpg
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    Next week I'll be constructing a few teams as examples for this tactic - probably 1 cheap/averagely expensive/expensive. Any players you guys have used successfully who are cheap? :)

Status? Excited to see them
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    GL wrote: »
    33-7 in the weekend league this week with those CTs, only with a slight difference!

You reckon this is better? And well done mate, really proud! :)
    fifa_peru wrote: »
    30 wins this weekend with this team using your custom tactics.. GG man loving this formation it's key to have both L and R back on balanced they make the attack click 30ag7fc.jpg

Yeah I feel, I've been using both on balanced and sometimes one on overlap if I'm feeling confident! You've just got to be a solid defender, one slip and it's gg with all this counter attacking football flying about!
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Liking the formation but struggling with defending. Any tips?
  • GL
    8226 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »

You reckon this is better? And well done mate, really proud! :)

Thanks man! And yeh having the defense narrower cuts out attackers just running through the middle onto a through ball more, especially if on Cover. I do have my fullbacks on stay back tho but I find that Alaba joins the attack anyway
  • L3N00
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Hi Mate

Really enjoy the guide, struggling to get beyond division 3 atm and going to change to this formation, have you ever tried it with two H/H cms? wondering how it would play with both Matuidi and Renato Sanchez in the same midfield
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    L3N00 wrote: »
    Hi Mate

Really enjoy the guide, struggling to get beyond division 3 atm and going to change to this formation, have you ever tried it with two H/H cms? wondering how it would play with both Matuidi and Renato Sanchez in the same midfield

Should be fine, but it's always nice to have a midfielder who can finish just in case they do find their way in front of goal.

Handanovic

That's a very well balanced team, I'm glad it works. How is Pjanic at centre mid btw? Might pick him up.

Yeah Nainnggolan is a good option, I'll add him. Slipped my mind :p

Pjanic is amazing, every second freekick is a goal :) + he has more stamina and DEF than most offensive midfielders. The only thing I hate is that he still gets tired in the 80th minute. Hamsik is a good sub for him, almost identical stats :P
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    My next squad but with erkin as left back and cb bender as the right cb.

mbZVy9a.png
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

mbZVy9a.png

Looks good! IF Van Persie looks decent
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

mbZVy9a.png

Looks good! IF Van Persie looks decent

He does. Going to put a hawk or maestro on him too. Should be a good cf. Love using different leagues and players.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Brought beradi played 1 game and got 5 goals, he was every where for me,

• potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used a 433 (5) chead la liga team but honestly ben yedder isn't all that great at cf. I feel like you need a lot more strength in that position and he kept getting pushed off quite easily
    I replaced him with morata and everything was better, but i switched out to a 433 2 after that, so I'm still not too sure about this formation vs 433 (2)
  • mihain247
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was a 4-3-3 (5) fan on FIFA 16, but this year 4-3-3 (2) seems to work for me.

Maybe Messi will change that when I buy him.
  • I really want to use is system, still only playing offline to learn the game a bit, but I'm finding 4411 far more successful. With 433-5 I just can't seem to create anything against world class difficulty, but 4411 I can win pretty consistently.

• Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am having a hard time playing against defensive teams, like 4-4-1-1, 4-1-4-1 and especially 4-4-2 (2) (having 2 CDM's close to the backs).

Any tips?
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional
    Hey guys who do you think is the best CF for Seria A? Strikers are currently IF Mandzukic, Jovetic and eder, thinking of selling Mandzukic to fund SIF immobile?
  • Stewie26
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use Herrera and Mata in the 2 cm positions with SBC Barry.. works a treat
  • mihain247
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yaaqov wrote: »
    I am having a hard time playing against defensive teams, like 4-4-1-1, 4-1-4-1 and especially 4-4-2 (2) (having 2 CDM's close to the backs).

Any tips?

Pass him to death, you either draw or win.
  • Loving this formation and having great success with it so far.

Has anyone played with Thiago at CM in this formation?
    Want to upgrade from Sanches but not sure if it's worth the loss of defensive cover. My CDM is De Rossi and other CM is Coutinho
  • Reckoner
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Frankcom21 wrote: »
    Loving this formation and having great success with it so far.

Want to upgrade from Sanches but not sure if it's worth the loss of defensive cover. My CDM is De Rossi and other CM is Coutinho

I've used both and would rather have Sanchez in my team tbh.
  • Krunk_Fu
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Frankcom21 wrote: »
    Loving this formation and having great success with it so far.

id keep sanches imo. i like to go with one play maker and one boxtobox cm. but i think its preference
  • Yaaqov
    mihain247 wrote: »

Any tips?

See, that is the problem... I draw.. a lot, even professional games. Sometimes the opponent gets just 1 or 2 shots, but I can't get the ball into the net.
    World class lvl, one moment of blinking me eyes, and I just might concede a goal. WC or legendary lvl with 3.5 stars or more will be lost anyway. I might simply not be good enough..
  • Yaaqov wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »

Any tips?

See, that is the problem... I draw.. a lot, even professional games. Sometimes the opponent gets just 1 or 2 shots, but I can't get the ball into the net.
    World class lvl, one moment of blinking me eyes, and I just might concede a goal. WC or legendary lvl with 3.5 stars or more will be lost anyway. I might simply not be good enough..

I found 4411 helped me create a lot more against world class AI. The AI is brutal at defending on world class.
  • Yaaqov
    edited November 2016
    241m4vs.png

comments please