Best 400 coin pack ever?

P
7797 posts League Winner
Got two rares! :joy: No but I didn't even think this was possible. Shame I can't get luck anything close to this with gold packs.

http://xboxclips.com/PWR+FOOL/947f4ae7-2022-4cc5-80c3-484d21d90651

Comments

• Shakey Jakey
    1047 posts Professional
    Yeah if the nif is a non rare itll still count as non rare while IF
  • Arigiu10
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Happy days <3 Shame I can't even get a player worth the prize of that in 4 mega packs :lol: What am I talking about. I wouldn't even get the same coin total from the mega packs combined. Damn my luck sucks.
  • Hairy Sleggs
    59 posts Park Captain
    Its because IF's of Non Rares count as Non-Rares for some bizarre reason, meaning for example you can get IF players in the Silver upgrade 'Common Gold' packs that give 3 non rare players. My mate got IF Modeste in one
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Yeah if the nif is a non rare itll still count as non rare while IF

Never even realised that before.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Was more suprised about the silver IF in a 400 coin bronze pack than the two "rares" :joy:
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not better than the Mor I got from a 400 coin pack :smiley: .. But still, nice pack
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Does that mean if you were to open a 50k 12 rare players pack the only IF's you'd be capable of getting would be rare base cards?
  • Hairy Sleggs
    59 posts Park Captain
    Blake wrote: »
    Does that mean if you were to open a 50k 12 rare players pack the only IF's you'd be capable of getting would be rare base cards?

yeah
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Not better than the Mor I got from a 400 coin pack :smiley: .. But still, nice pack

Didn't realise how much he is... damn. Hopefully I get him soon :joy:
    Blake wrote: »

This is an interesting question
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    haha amazing, and yes you can pull silvers/ifs from bronze packs, just as you can pull golds/ifs from silver packs, it almost never happens though
  • MattDaddy V1
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spencer pulled a totw player in his starter squad on the latest series of wheel of futune as his normal card was a non rare gold.

That is a brilliant pack though, beats my bronze IF and 500 coin boost I got last year in one pack.

Never forget that day some jammy so & so packed Ibra in a silver pack lol.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Thanks guys. I'd never even seen it happen before. Was hyped for the 13k haha.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32156 posts National Team Captain

Same 30k profit :)
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Nice pack congrats
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite

Same 30k profit :)

He's pretty good too. Used him for a couple games before selling off
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Packed IF Rojas in Fifa 13 in one (went for 250k)
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    rblue wrote: »
    Packed IF Rojas in Fifa 13 in one (went for 250k)

Damn that's some pack.
  • VerdePride
    3427 posts National Call-Up
    Packed a TOTS gold card in a silver pack before I was shocked. Was just wanting consumbles lol