PC Cheaters thread

Olivier
2001 posts Fans' Favourite
Since there are dozens of threads about this topic and they all say pretty much the same, this will be the only place to discuss them from now on. Please keep all discussions polite and remember that naming and shaming is not allowed here.
Thanks!

Comments

• Toma
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    please the point is to flood the forum with these dont make it any harder for US u are one of us help us
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    @Olivier is getting paid from EA in fifa copies and is here to shut us all up. HE IS NOT ONE OF US! HE IS A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY!
  • MorroWtje
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    I heard @Olivier is actually head of the belgian fifa mafia.
  • Olivier
    Toma wrote: »
    please the point is to flood the forum with these dont make it any harder for US u are one of us help us

No. The EA devs don't read this forum so there's no point in spamming here. You'll have a better chance of being heard on the EA help forums. This is a community forum.
  • This is my fault, @Olivier - I got confused as to what the person at ea chat told me to do, I shall change the reddit post now! My apologies.
  • I have changed the post to fit, again, my apologies for the spam, I didn't really expect it to gain this much traction.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8991 posts League Winner
    Harambe was not just a gorilla. HE WAS ONE OF US.
  • Olivier
    No problem, thanks for changing the post :) Still, even before your post a lot of people made very similar threads and we should centralise them
  • Shiniox
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Olivier wrote: »
    Toma wrote: »

No. The EA devs don't read this forum so there's no point in spamming here. You'll have a better chance of being heard on the EA help forums. This is a community forum.

Could you as someone above on forum, help us gain devs attention?
  • A thread? Seriously? Until EA ban all of them or block the trainer, we should flood the forum.
  • MorroWtje
    JarlJunior wrote: »
    A thread? Seriously? Until EA ban all of them or block the trainer, we should flood the forum.

You really don't seem to be able to read. EA devs dont look at the forum. Olivier is the only mod here and he doesn't work for EA.

Rob is the community manager who does work for EA. Rob is very aware since FIFA 12, when I was a mod and made it very very aware to him about how bad the cheating situation is.

Rob does not read the PC section.

There is no point spamming this, as all it does is clutter up the forum, give Olivier a hard time and mess up the PC section.
  • Harambe was not just a gorilla. HE WAS ONE OF US.

• Issue Summary: Overwhelming amount of bots on PC FUT and career modes.
    Issue Details: Every other (or sometimes every match) we are paired with a trainer or 'bot', completely removing any play-ability for competitive play.
    Game Mode(s): FUT and Career mode
    Region: International
    Date & Time: Since release

I report players when this occurs against me, but there is still an overwhelming number of instances where this occurs.

The leaderboards show a list of obvious cheaters who are allowed to persist: http://imgur.com/gallery/Fb3XG

A user in the FIFA community has even come up with a way to fix this problem and has been ignored: https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/54byl9/psa_do_not_buy_the_game_for_pc_if_you_plan_to/

Please fix Fifa for PC ..... and you absolutely absolutely HAVE to remove the alt-tab disconnect "feature" , it is not stopping a single cheater while making the game and quality-of-life so much worse for us legit players,

We understand PC is like the lowest priority for EA , but seriously this is a freaking scandal when you think about how much money FIFA makes this company..
  • @Olivier - could you give us an idea of exactly where best it is to post this sort of thing?
  • JarlJunior wrote: »
    A thread? Seriously? Until EA ban all of them or block the trainer, we should flood the forum.

yeah... this is so stupid, I will continue to flood reddit and the forums until we atleast get some statement that they dont give a fk, or that it will be adressed in a patch...
  • JarlJunior wrote: »

yeah... this is so stupid, I will continue to flood reddit and the forums until we atleast get some statement that they dont give a fk, or that it will be adressed in a patch...

Please don't do that.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner

yeah... this is so stupid, I will continue to flood reddit and the forums until I get banned

• Murbeck wrote: »

Please don't do that.
    Denisianes wrote: »

yeah... this is so stupid, I will continue to flood reddit and the forums until I get banned

I dont give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anymore , had enough guys, over 1000+ hours in fifa 16, top 5 2v2 ranking with friend, but just cant do it anymore with all the gamebreaking bugs in fifa 17 and ultimate team since 4-5 years back...

they can ban my account, but they will NEVER ban my spirit!

FUKKKK EA SPORTS FOR RUINING FIFA ON PC YEAR AFTER YEAR WHILE MAKING SO MUCH PROFIT ON FUT ITS DISGUSTING!

WAKE UP!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/58gur7/calling_all_fifa_17_pc_playerslets_end_this_bot/

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/54byl9/psa_do_not_buy_the_game_for_pc_if_you_plan_to/

Issue Details: Every other (or sometimes every match) we are paired with a trainer or 'bot', completely removing any play-ability for competitive play.

This needs to be fixed immediately.
  • MorroWtje
    :D:D@Olivier sort em out
  • oh and btw the alt-tab "anticheat feature".... jesus fkn christ

skype pop up? disconnect loss

windows update? disconncet loss

want to change song in spotify? disconnect loss

want to message friend quickly? disconnect loss

at the same time, trainer/cheat users are making MILLIONS of cheated coins................

this is NOT a solution to force fullscreen and disable all notifications and only focus on fifa window , this is a dirty temporary band-aid for a broken feature and you know it.

...since @Olivier said we can discuss cheating in this thread, i'm going to flood this thread link all over reddit and every fifa forum I can find so we can get something going..

• MorroWtje
    I'm sure EA will appreciate the bonus traffic numbers plus extra activity.
  • oh and btw the alt-tab "anticheat feature".... jesus fkn christ

at the same time, trainer/cheat users are making MILLIONS of cheated coins................

this is NOT a solution to force fullscreen and disable all notifications and only focus on fifa window , this is a dirty temporary band-aid for a broken feature and you know it.

...since @Olivier said we can discuss cheating in this thread, i'm going to flood this thread link all over reddit and every fifa forum I can find so we can get something going..

I understand your anger, really - but you need to be appropriate, I wanted this to be a peaceful protest.
  • MorroWtje wrote: »
    I'm sure EA will appreciate the bonus traffic numbers plus extra activity.

ofcourse they will, they only think about money
  • also, I advise everyone to post this since its valid for every single pc player:

Issue Summary: Overwhelming amount of bots on PC FUT and career modes.
  • Murbeck wrote: »
    oh and btw the alt-tab "anticheat feature".... jesus fkn christ

I understand your anger, really - but you need to be appropriate, I wanted this to be a peaceful protest.

Dude, the community has tried every approach since many fifas ago on PC, they dont give a fuuuk lol just go watch the leaderboards on fifa 17/16/15 ,

I think we have been hustled enough to be honest, we have to make such a big fuss about it that something gets done about it... or we can enjoy trainers and cheaters and coinbots in fifa 18 fifa 19 fifa 20 and so on, just like the last couple years on PC,

I have reported countless bug reports about this, even in the demo the FPS settings were broken and they still managed to let that go to the full version AND added input delay and fifa 16 cheats worked at day 1 in fifa 17 haha.. seriously man enough is enough

fukkk this its so disappointing...
  • Olivier
    I asked kindly to keep the discussions polite. Don't swear for no reason at all, it won't help.
  • Olivier
    Murbeck wrote: »
    @Olivier - could you give us an idea of exactly where best it is to post this sort of thing?
    I think EA team reads this forum: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-English/ct-p/AHQ-English