Martial or Sanchez and mkhitaryan or if Walcott

Williejno1
3114 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2016
I'm currently using 4321 with martial and mkhitaryan but thinking of changing I have not used the others so any feedback from anyone would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• exzoo
    32283 posts National Team Captain
    I don't know that mkhaterian guy but if walcott is too overpriced atm imo, sanchez-mkhaterian it is
  • Williejno1
    exzoo wrote: »
    I don't know that mkhaterian guy but if walcott is too overpriced atm imo, sanchez-mkhaterian it is
    It didn't take long for the spell checkers to strike I had to edit it lol
    Sanchez is one of the few I have not tried is he good this year
  • OnlyOneNemesis
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Miki is so so good my favourite RW right now
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Gonna use if Walcott for this weeks weekend league.. Looks like a monster with deadeye .
  • ha032742
    47810 posts Moderator
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Gonna use if Walcott for this weeks weekend league.. Looks like a monster with deadeye .

BPL sweat team?

• CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always Martial, Walcott looks pretty similar to POTM Sterling who I've liked a lot so I'd go for those two.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »

BPL sweat team?

As my second team yeah bud.. Martial if benteke and if Walcott haha.
  • EwanJon
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mkhitaryan's dribbling and weak foot is incredible. Him and Martial seem to be the best of the lot, what else are you looking for in particular?
  • Williejno1
    edited October 2016
    EwanJon wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan's dribbling and weak foot is incredible. Him and Martial seem to be the best of the lot, what else are you looking for in particular?
    Nothing really Ive actually only started to figure the game out last few days for first I'm actually realising how decent it actually is
    I'm steadily moving up divisions so just fancy trying some others it changing them 2 over or add gattuso into midfield
    So just looking some feedback from others who have used them 2
  • Double_D
    992 posts Semi-Pro
    Who is your striker? I was using Martial on the left for a while. He was great, but I recently got Hazard and stuck him on the left and started playing Martial as a 7chem ST. Absolutely incredible there.
  • Williejno1
    Double_D wrote: »
    Who is your striker? I was using Martial on the left for a while. He was great, but I recently got Hazard and stuck him on the left and started playing Martial as a 7chem ST. Absolutely incredible there.
    I'm using ibra he ain't going anywhere I've tried I think nearl all top strikers bar pele , st ronaldo and weah and ibra is by far the best I've used so far his pace is not an issue as his shear physical more than makes up for it