In if you still have never qualified for Fut Champions.......

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Still not done it....but up to Div 6

Comments

• The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    I dont bother trying, not enough time to sit and play 40 matches of sweat, would rather spend time with my newborn
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont bother trying, not enough time to sit and play 40 matches of sweat, would rather spend time with my newborn

I am sort of with you never get to play much on the weekend.

However got a couple of games in divisions this weekend and guess what it was most enjoyable, no sweat no constant pressure just games of people playing football how it should be played.
  • Jmaineo
    816 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Me. But I promise to be in by next week. My defensive ability has improved and am now ready to compete with the best.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Keep trying
  • Azof
    20420 posts Club Captain
    havent even playing a qualifying game yet, doesn't interest me
  • Ian_Ando08
    16169 posts World Class
    will play eventually more trading and seasons at the moment
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    I'm bad at fifa and somehow qualifed twice. Looks like i won't be able to qualify this week though. As i say that I get disconnected in the semi finals
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    Does anybody know what qualifier is on right now, is it still 1 nation or is it no requirements
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move

congrats man @The longest yard
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Does anybody know what qualifier is on right now, is it still 1 nation or is it no requirements

Last one was no requirements. Not sure whether it started already though
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move

congrats man @The longest yard

Thanks mate <3
  • Sted79
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Div 5..... n keep losing in the final
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016
    Still not in either

Knocked out in QF by sweat fest, plus two disconnects ruined my chances.
  • Cyklon
    2912 posts National Call-Up
    Every time I try the servers are terrible
    Either that or it's sweat inc every game
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 games so far and sweatfest.

Never mind we are safe in the knowledge that all the players who don't play football actually get all the free goodies.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still not done it....but up to Div 6

Same, everytime I get to play someone they back out, if only they could see my 36-15-35 record the wetwipes
  • Addicksfan
    3631 posts National Call-Up
    Had my one and only attempt to qualify last weekend, managed to get to the final and came up against a team all with gold attribute cards on them, lost 1-0 to a glitch corner goal......

Might give it a couple of attempts tonight....
  • LuckyStrikE
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    Im always losing in final. Really dissappointing. Last night I took the lead twice and lost 3-2 off some BS goals where my defenders collide and leave the ball for a player to go right through on goal.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im always losing in final. Really dissappointing. Last night I took the lead twice and lost 3-2 off some BS goals where my defenders collide and leave the ball for a player to go right through on goal.

I can't win a game, always manage to play a good game but lose to a long range shot from nowhere yet I go clean through 2 or 3 times in a game with a striker who normally slots them home and hit the post and more than likely the corner flag is in danger.

It's just strange.....
  • To be honest the rewards are to good to turn down ! im sat in Div 5 and every week ive qualified quite easilly however this week it took me a good 3 days to qualify
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you can't even qualify for it I doubt you would have a good experience actually playing in it
  • NornIron
    15561 posts World Class
    Only played a few qualifying games lost in the semis twice to people that would rather not play the game.
    Even if i do qualify i might only be able to play a few matches.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    NornIron wrote: »
    Only played a few qualifying games lost in the semis twice to people that would rather not play the game.
    Even if i do qualify i might only be able to play a few matches.

Yep, thats how I feel, i feel the game has given me less this year as NO Tournaments
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Nope. DC's me everytime I am winning. Great.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    edited October 2016
    Azof wrote: »
    havent even playing a qualifying game yet, doesn't interest me

This. I don't have time to play 10+ games at the weekend, nevermind 40 and could do without the stress.

Just for reference I'm in div 4 now with only like 4 or 5 losses. I just cba with the win at all costs that these tournaments will bring.
  • PJazz
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite

Same here!
  • Silky_Seward
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    I need to git good before i make any eforts to qualify.
  • FubarRipper
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    havent qualified myself either. Thinking I could do it by getting to div 1/2, looks impossible as of now as I am stuck in 4.
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    Haven't tried the last two weeks. I think i'll give it a go in a few weeks. I'm really not playing that many games right now.
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Had my one and only attempt to qualify last weekend, managed to get to the final and came up against a team all with gold attribute cards on them, lost 1-0 to a glitch corner goal......

Might give it a couple of attempts tonight....

Haha sounds like youmaybe played me! I used all attribute cards because I had about 50 sitting in club so why not, cba sweating qualifying tourney again . I think I won 4-1 though so wasnt me you played