FUT Champs, Pulled RVN, Shaking, Help

smWFtVw.png

So I'm sitting here shaking and I don't know what to do. I don't have any ties to him and never liked him much so I don't PLAN on using or keeping him. When should I sell and for how much? I just looked for the first time and he's hovering around 800k. Now or later?!

Comments

• Agent Murhawk
    8848 posts League Winner
    Why would you sell later?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Mod luck, grats
  • I don't know the market for legends, that's why I'm asking!
  • BreadrunsAway
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sell him on Friday when prices have a slight raise......or keep checking the market over next few days...if you get lucky and only 1 or 2 cards on market which are horribly overpriced then you can undercut them and still make more than you would Friday!

Or try him? I had him before bergkamp and he did well but is a little slow unless you want him as a target man
  • BreadrunsAway
    Congrats btw it's a great feeling.....I pulled del piero very early on and literally was jumping up and down
  • Thank you!!!!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Congrats btw it's a great feeling.....I pulled del piero very early on and literally was jumping up and down

Ih8u
  • Congrats btw it's a great feeling.....I pulled del piero very early on and literally was jumping up and down

I was just sitting here looking stupid...and also the fact that Donald Trump is on TV kinda dampers it but I'm so happy! I've never pulled a card this good, I never thought I would!
  • BreadrunsAway
    edited October 2016

Ih8u

When you spend as much as I have on points you wouldn't hate me! You'd be thankful your kids don't have to eat cold baked beans for tea every night

That's a joke btw.....well the latter part anyways haha
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    KVA wrote: »

I was just sitting here looking stupid...and also the fact that Donald Trump is on TV kinda dampers it but I'm so happy! I've never pulled a card this good, I never thought I would!

Maybe Donald was the reason you packed a legend, you should be thanking him.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain

Ih8u

When you spend as much as I have on points you wouldn't hate me! You'd be thankful your kids don't have to eat cold baked beans for tea every night

:joy:
  • ORANGEeffect05

Ih8u

:joy: been there done that, packed Gullit for my financial efforts so that was pretty awesome
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    RVN is probably the worst player I've used this year of any variety. I loved him last year too.

I'd sell.
  • Thanks for the input, any idea when? A user earlier mentioned Friday or anytime before where there is a shortage on the market
  • BreadrunsAway
    edited October 2016
    Jaxite wrote: »

Yes definitely......Donald has made you great again! Now park the bus and build a wall! Scesnzy? Or however he's spelt?

Don't forget them Mexicans dos santos and Hernandez

• Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain

Yes definitely......Donald has made you great again! Now park the bus and build a wall! Scesnzy? Or however he's spelt?

You're on fire tonight :joy:
  • BreadrunsAway
    Thanks for the input, any idea when? A user earlier mentioned Friday or anytime before where there is a shortage on the market

A user? Is that what I'm known as now! Jeez was it too hard to scroll two posts up and actually type my name! Sheesh!

Thank you thank you....I'm here all night....well until I get so tired that I faceplant into my iPad.....hoping Donald will help me get to sleep.....just not in a creepy way if there is such a thing

• KVA wrote: »
    Thanks for the input, any idea when? A user earlier mentioned Friday or anytime before where there is a shortage on the market

A user? Is that what I'm known as now! Jeez was it too hard to scroll two posts up and actually type my name! Sheesh!

Thank you thank you....I'm here all night....well until I get so tired that I faceplant into my iPad.....hoping Donald will help me get to sleep.....just not in a creepy way if there is such a thing

You never take me dancing no mo so u jus a user to me now
  • BreadrunsAway

You never take me dancing no mo so u jus a user to me now

It's just because I'm a Sunday league hero isn't it! It's not my fault I'm busy on Saturdays.......
  • RSL183
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    smWFtVw.png

So I'm sitting here shaking and I don't know what to do. I don't have any ties to him and never liked him much so I don't PLAN on using or keeping him. When should I sell and for how much? I just looked for the first time and he's hovering around 800k. Now or later?!

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuud
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Man just quick sell him to say you're the first.
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Hold him.

Don't even look at the price, but sell him the day after Thansgiving when he is at his peak. Don't listen to the clowns here trying to cost you around 400k extra by waiting a few weeks
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    Sell him, wait for Black Friday, build a team