Anyone else feel like EA has targeted them?

I cheated once. I got caught. I got a warning. My coins were reset. I told myself I'd never do it again. I didn't. Before cheating, I was 9-1-1 in my last 11 online matches in UT. After cheating, I have gone 1-1-3. Now, I know to most of you this might not sound like a big deal yet, but bare with me. Ever since I got the warning from EA, everything gameplay-wise has changed. My players aren't as fast, they aren't making the passes they were making before, they aren't making the tackles they were making before, and I've hit the post 8 times in the last 3 matches. I also haven't scored in my last two. You might say it's in my head or I'm just going through a patch of bad luck, but I know it's not. The entire game feels different when playing UT. By no means am I trying to boast, but I was far, far better than two of the three opponents I lost to, and they knew it too. Had I not have gotten caught and EA not have targeted me, that easily would have been a pair of comfortable 3-0 victories. I'm really good at this game, I play it very often, and I have a very respectable online record (28-6-10 before being caught). I assure you, this rough patch is not due to user error, I would be the first to admit it if it was. I get it, I cheated, I deserve it. But is it going to be like this for the rest of the time I play UT online? Because if so, I might as well have been banned. I paid the price already of having my coins reset, but for EA to permanently affect my gameplay? Isn't that cheating too, in favor of whomever I'm playing against? I know for a fact that after EA caught me cheating they must have changed my gamesliders or done something to my gameplay to make it much more difficult for me to win or even compete. I'm probably going to get sh** for this but if anyone else has been caught cheating and then noticed the changes/bad luck in gameplay afterwards, please share your experience, even if it's from a previous FIFA title. I understand that cheaters should pay consequences, but for a first time offender to have their gameplay targeted and altered is ridiculously unfair and cheating in it's own right. If someone buys 10k coins illegally, gets caught, has their coins reset, and then has their gameplay targeted/altered, is that really a just and fair punishment? Let me know what you guys think.

Comments

• Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    How did you cheat ?
  • MorroWtje
    4472 posts National Call-Up
    Hope you get that, plus more. Cheaters are the absolute worst and even though 'it was your first offence', you still deserve everything that's coming to you and im ashamed that you havent been perma banned.
  • MorroWtje wrote: »
    Hope you get that, plus more. Cheaters are the absolute worst and even though 'it was your first offence', you still deserve everything that's coming to you and im ashamed that you havent been perma banned.

You're definitely not fit to be a part of any justice department. Do those that commit adultery face the death penalty in your world too?
  • MorroWtje
    4472 posts National Call-Up
    MorroWtje wrote: »

You're definitely not fit to be a part of any justice department. Do those that commit adultery face the death penalty in your world too?

Those that ruin the experience of others in a game, try to cheat to get all the best stuff that others are working hard to get deserve to be punished.
  • AA7-
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    you're losing because you're the inferior player
    stop with this conspiracy stuff
  • HK
    724 posts Semi-Pro
    Stupid thread
  • aotfw
    74 posts Park Captain
    Well, I'd be interested in what others say on that matter, to be honest. There have to be more, but I guess it's somewhat risky to admit that on here.

Plus, if the offence was buying coins illegally... well, I guess it's EA's right to call that cheating. But what's it called when people use autobuyers or try to reap off the coins when others swap them by selling bronze players? I don't see them get punished.
  • Machiavelli1982
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HAHAHAHAHA
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best thread ever