Carrer mode button delay/lag.

After playing career mode with little problems i went into the next game and there was button delay,the players felt stuck in the mud and it was unbearable. I contaced Microsoft and went through all the trouble shooting steps to no success,i even tried wiping my xbox and re-installing and the problem remains:the players feel like they need to almost be physically dragged to get them to move. Ive contacted the ea livechat and they have said it may be a console or controller based problem,i have brought a new controller and will wait to see if that fixes the button delay,however the woman suggested that the recent update/patch may have been the reason for this change and asked me to post on the thread to see if anyone else may be having this issue.

Comments

• they screwed it up with the new patch =,= like the gameplay before was brilliant, arguably the best albeit problems with shooting and set pieces problem. Its now back to being as bad as fifa16 was at the start
  • Yes they need to fix it. Seems like the lag gets worse the more games you play. You have to keep restarting the game, very annoying.
  • Walmac
    12 posts Ball Boy
    LiamSeals wrote: »
    After playing career mode with little problems i went into the next game and there was button delay,the players felt stuck in the mud and it was unbearable. I contaced Microsoft and went through all the trouble shooting steps to no success,i even tried wiping my xbox and re-installing and the problem remains:the players feel like they need to almost be physically dragged to get them to move. Ive contacted the ea livechat and they have said it may be a console or controller based problem,i have brought a new controller and will wait to see if that fixes the button delay,however the woman suggested that the recent update/patch may have been the reason for this change and asked me to post on the thread to see if anyone else may be having this issue.

Yes, I do experience this most games. My players take some seconds to react, thereby giving away cheap possession, cheap goals or annoyingly when attacking, the AI's defenders intercepts so easily.